The trip back

I know that I said that I wouldn't write because I was going to be busy but I just got bored and plus I can't find a ride to do what I need to do. So here you go! This will be in Roseanne's point of view.

Roseanne's POV

I am sitting here in our bedroom waiting on Jason to come back so we can load the hummer up and make the trip home. I am tired so I lay down to rest before we take off. A few minutes later Jason walked in and grabbed the luggage and loaded the car. When he was finished he came in and woke me up saying that the car was loaded and ready to go. I hurried up and got my shoes on and he helped me out to the car. My mom would be with us when we started home this time around. She insisted. When she gets like that you better not argue with her. When I got in she was sitting in the back waiting. I turned and asked if she was ready. She said that she was. By this time I started showing. Not very big but still you could take one look at me and tell that I was pregnant. Jason climbed in and we took off heading for home. I started to fall asleep being pregnant and all everyone just let me sleep. Then when we got to the truck stop we had lunch. Then took off again. I tell you pregnancy plays havoc on a woman's body. I think that I slept more on the way back than I did the way there. Of course I am not scared like I was either. When we dropped mom off it was just a little before midnight. When we got to our house it was after 12:30. I went straight to sleep on the bed. Jason cuddled with me and when I woke up he was right there. I woke up with a jolt because I started having pain in my stomach. I immediately woke him up saying that something was wrong. He called Henry and told him what was going on. Henry said that he would be here in a second. Next thing I know Henry is walking in and asked me when the pain started. I told him and he asked me to lay down so he could check me out. I did as asked. When he was done he said that I was having false labor pains and that everything was fine. Both me and Jason sighed. Damn this is going to be tough. Henry said that I was around 7 months along now and that those pains will come and go the further along I get up until my 9th month. The closer I get the more I will have false labor pains. When I am a couple of weeks before my due date is when we really need to watch for labor to begin. Both me and Jason thanked him and I went back to sleep. Jason came back and we both fell asleep. The next day Matt came and said that he and some of the guys had a surprise for us. We both looked at each other and followed him out the door and to his hummer. (Yes everyone in the book has hummers). Once in we were told to shut our eyes and keep them shut until told different. After a few minutes ride we were told to open them. I sat there in shock. In front of us was a gorgeous house. Matt said. "Welcome to your new home." I think that my jaw dropped. Jason helped me out of the car and into the house. Which was already furnished except the baby's room. The house was 2 stories. I could not help my excitement. I ran to Matt and gave him a hug and told him thanks. After Matt left we went and looked around the house. Everyone of the guys thought of everything even right down to the dishes. Jason told me to sit down and he would cook something for us since we had not had anything for breakfast. So I did as told. He cooked us a breakfast fit for a king and queen. He doubled mine because I was eating for 2. After breakfast we were looking around when Henry showed up asking how I was feeling. I told him that I felt fine. He of course wanted to check me so we went into one of the spare bedrooms. After a few minutes he said that everything was coming along beautifully. That by the next 2 weeks I would be ready to have her. I looked at Jason and said that we had better think of a name for our little girl. He said that he had already thought of a name but wanted to run it by me first. I said ok. That is when he said how about Rebecca Lynn. I looked at him and said that it was perfect. (Rebecca Lynn is my oldest daughters name in real life.) So after that we decided to go shopping for her room. When we got to the baby store the first thing I saw was a crib that was just perfect for her. Of course she would be in our room for the first few weeks since I planned on breastfeeding her. Then a changing table with drawers for storage. Of course everything had to be pink because we were having a girl. By this time I looked like I swallowed a watermelon. I mean come on I am 8 months along already. Yeesh! The clerk that helped us out wished us luck with the baby. After we finished getting everything that we needed from there. We went to the paint store to get paint for her room. When we got there I looked at the colors that were pink and decided on a pale pink for her room. Then we headed home to the new house. I almost forgot to ask Matt about our clothes and other things. But Jason beat me to it and told me that Matt brought everything while we were out shopping. I thanked him silently. When we got home Jason told me to take a nap. I didn't argue. He told me that he was going to paint Rebecca's room while I slept.