Chapter 2

So there I was, walking down the hallway at school minding my own business, when all of a sudden I passed a group of guys talking to each other leaning against some lockers. What caught my eye, was one of the guys turned his head right whe I was staring (ok, more like oogling) and we made eye contact. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes you have ever seen! He was tall and had short, brown, curly, hair. I stood there lost in his eyes when I finally snapped out of it. OMG.. I thought to myself. What part of heaven did he crawl out of?  I thought to myself as I walked off toward class. 

          About an hour later I walked out of class, thankfull to be done, and I look up to see the same guy as before walking toward me. mmmmm that is one goodlooking piece of man. I thought to myself as he passed. Not being able to help myself, I looked bck at his retreating form. nice back muscles. I thought looking a little lower. hmm not bad... I continue to walk down the hall as I see Stiles and Scott at their lockers. "Stiles, who is that" I say as I point down the hall at the guy talking to his friends. Stiles looks to where I pointed. "who? Isaac?" he says with a confused look. "oh so thats his name." I say. "why?" Scott asks. "Oh, no reason. Lets go home" I say as I walk towards Stiles jeep.

          One the way home, the guys tried asking me why I wanted to know who Isaac was. I kept my mouth shut. When we finally got home, I locked myself in my room to be alone with my own thoughts. It went well, besides the fact I came to the conclusion thatI had a crush...on Isacc. I didn't wanna do it, but I needed to find out more about him! So what do I do? I go to the only people I know that know him. I walked down the hall to Stiles' room. I waste no time rushing through the door. "Stiles!" I yell "I think I have a crush on Isaac!" He just stares atme as I feel a presence behind me. I turn around quickly to see a guy I have never met standing behind me. "Who are you?" I ask confused. "Julie this is Derek, Derek this is my cousin Julie." Stiles says still staring at me. I turn to Derek to find him starting at me. "What, Cat got your tongue?" I say. He just smirks like he just thought of a funny joke. He looks at Stiles with a glare. "Are you going to make her leave so we can continue this convorsation?" he says giving Stiles a look. I look at Derek. "Excuse me? I live here." I say coldly. "Well this isn't your room." he says with that smirk still on his face. "well this isn't your house! So I suggest you stop tal-....." Stiles interupts me before I could finish. "Julie! Just go. Ill talk to you later ok?" I look up at him not believing he would let this butthole talk to me that way. "Ok fine!" I say stomping down the hallway. "Just wait till I meet him again" I say as I slam my bedroom door.

*****YAY!! CHAPTER 2 IS COMPLETE! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS LETTING US KNOW IF ITS GOOD SO WE CAN CONTINUE WITH THE STORY.*****