Chapter 14

I awoke in the arms of Isaac. His bulging arm muscle in my face. My head upon a warm chest, which had been stripped at some point while I had slept. Gazing at his naked torso, where my head lay on his right pectoral, I felt my heart sped up and my face heat up as my eyes glued themselves on his abs. I poked them. They were rock hard. 

"Oh my gosh, he has such a nice body." I whispered so I wouldn't wake him up.

"Why, thank you!" He said in turn and I jumped up and fell off the bed. Isaac peered over the bed at me. 

"sorry Julie, I didn't mean to scare you." He said with a smirk. 

       I heard a knock at the door.

"Julie" Stiles called from the other side. Oh shoot. I flew out of Isaac's arms and off the bed, causing Isaac to fly off onto the floor with the force I used to get up. "oh, sorry" I whispered to Issac turning my attention back to the door. 

"Julie,is everything alright?" Stiles asked,knocking more fiercely.

"Yea, I'm fine, just fell off the bed is all." I replied as I watched Isaac sit up on the floor staring at me with a funny look. 

"can I come in for a second?" Stiles asked through my door. Man he picks the worst times to come to my room. 

"No." I said back quickly. 

"why not?" he asked. Jeez just go away. What should I say, no Stiles you can't come in cause Isaac is sitting on my floor and I don't want you to find him? Not likely. Man I had to come up with something fast. "I'n naked!" I said putting my hands to my face. Did I really just say that in front of Isaac? I glared over at him to see a dumb smile on his face. I shot him a glare that said you best not be thinking of me like that, but his smile only got bigger and he continued to stare. 

"Why are you naked?" Stiles asked. 

"I took a shower this morning now please leave so I can put on some clothes in peace." I said in an annoyed tone. 

"alright sheesh!" He said on the other side and I listened to his footsteps until I couldn't hear them anymore. Finally. I started to turn around to look at Isaac but before I could his arms were around me hugging me from behind. Might I say that he still didn't have a shirt on and now his nicely toned chest was pressed against my back. Yay! He leaned down and put his head on my shoulder. 

"you smell nice." he said out of the the blue. 

"why thank you." I said pulling away from him. He pulled me back to him and held me tight against him. 

"Hey let go, we have to get ready for school." I said

"Hah, fine." he sighed letting me go. I felt him watching me as I went into my walk-in closet and closed the doors behind me. I was half way into changing when the doors opened. 

"hey Julie." Isaac started.

"AHHH!" I yelped and flung the door closed right in his face. I quickly put the rest of my clothes on and opened the door just in time to see Isaac putting his hands to his face, stumbling backwards and falling to the floor, landing on his butt. He hissed in pain and used one of his hands to rub his back side while the other one still covered his face. I stood there and he looked up at me with a glare. I felt bad so I walked over to him and nelt between his legs, moving his hand from his face to see a crooked nose and a bruised cheek and a busted lip. He watched me carefully but still with the glare on his face. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He didn't say anything. He is mad at me I can tell. I don't want him to be mad at me. I hesitantly leaned over and kissed his cheek. It started to heal and then disappeared. Oh look I speed up his healing process. I then kissed his nose and felt it move back in place against my lips. I  pulled away a little and looked down at his busted lip. I never made the move to kiss him before. He was the one that kissed me. I looked into his blue eyed gaze. His eyes were wide and he looked kinda on the desperate side. He must really want me to kiss him. I went for the kill and moved in till our lips were about half an inch apart them hesitated. Isaac getting impatient looked like he was fighting the urge to move the rest of the way. I took a breath through my nose and decided to just go with it before moving my face the rest of the way and gently pressing my lips to his. It was just a peck but apparently that wasn't enough for him cause when I tried to stand up he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. planting his lips firmly against mine. At least he wasn't mad anymore. He kissed me desperately like he needed my kisses or else he would starve and die. It made me feel good. Made me feel needed. Up until now I never thought I would have a man that liked me for who I am and not for what they want me to be or what I can give them. I never thought of myself as pretty. I was always getting called ugly by both boys and girls. But Isaac looks at me like I'm the most beautiful person in the world, I don't even wear make up, and so far he hasn't asked me to do anything I don't wanna do. I've heard from my friends about how their boyfriends would say that if they didn't do the deed then he would break up with her or how the girl would fall in love with the guy and then he would say he loves her and they'd do it and he dumps her after cause he got what he wanted or if they get the girl pregnant and leave them all alone when they find out. I don't have a very high respect for men or girls that think they are so in love with their boyfriend they do it with every single boyfriend they have, even though they don't love them they just have a crush. I mean, you just gave yourself to a guy you may be with just a month. And I can't stand when girls get abortions because they were impregnated by their boyfriends. Why should the baby be killed because you were stupid and couldn't keep your legs closed? Its not the babies fault. If you have sex then you should deal ith the consequences. Sex id for reproduction, not for fun. People make me mad. Their stupid and it ticks me off. All of this was going through my mind as me and Isaac kissed. Apparently feeling a shift in my mood Isaac pulled back 

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said annoyed. "We need to go to school now." I grabbed his hoodie and threw it at his face before I got up and went to see if Stiles and my uncle had left yet. I should tell you now that my moods change faster then a blink of a eye. At one moment we could be laughing so hard it hurts, but if you say the wrong thing I'll be yelling at you the next. I can't help it, I've been hurt called ugly and getting bullied that my moods change so fast. Sometimes when you get me really mad like so mad I'm about to scream  my body will start moving on its own and I won't realize I just beat the crap out of someone until I get pulled off them and someone hold me back until my rage has subsided some. I walked out of the room, closed the door and went downstairs. Today must be my lucky day, Stiles and my uncle are gone. I turned around when I heard Isaac bouncing down the stairs all happy. Man he looked good. I still feel guilty for hitting him with my door. 

"Hey look Isaac, I'm sorry I...hit you with the door." I said looking up at my feet. He lifted my chin up so I would look him in the eyes. 

"Its alright Julie." He whispered to me sweetly. "You made it up to me already and I should of known you would be so modest with the way you act."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I said getting irritated. He just laughed and started pulling me to the front door and before we slipped out I quickly grabbed my books. We walked down the side walk in the direction of the school and then I felt Isaac's hand slide down my arm into my hand. I just smiled and continued to walk.

****HERE IS CHAPTER 14! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!****