Chapter 11

As I was standing there, wondering what the crap just happened, I heard a thump and turned around to see Isaac on the ground not moving. I ran over to him and nelt down. "Julie, Julie are you OK" Isaac said looking up at me. I lowered my head looking down at the ground. "me? I'm fine, are YOU OK?" I said looking down at him with a confused look on my face. 

"never mind me, what are you doing out here all alone?" he said. I could hear a little bit of anger seeping into his voice. 

"I was just taking a short cut" was all I said, he didn't need to know my business.

"To where?" he said

"Its doesn't matter, why can't you move?" was all I said..

"It will wear off in a few minutes" he said just staring into the sky.

"why?" was all I said to confused to say anything else.

"I'll explain later" he said. I looked down and saw him moving his fingers.

About 10 minutes of sitting on the ground next to Isaac, he began to get up. I stood up helping him and he turned to me.

"Julie, look at me" he said lifting my face up to look at him.my eyes started watering. "where were you going?" he said.

"doesn't matter now I'm going back home."I said as a tear slipped from my eye. I started to walk back the way I came. Something grabbed my hand and I knew it was Isaac. I didn't turn around to face him and I kept my hair in my face so he wouldn't see the tears falling from my eyes, I was scared and I just wanted to go home. I couldn't let him see me like this, its disgraceful. 

"Julie, whats the matter?" He said, his voice softer and I felt him let go of my hand and come up behind me.

"nothing, I said I was OK" I said my voice cracking as I strained to hold the tears back. 

"why do you think you have to hide what your feeling from everyone?" He said as he came closer, his chest to my back, and wrapped his arms around my waist. "its ok, I'm here now. Its gonna be alright." He whispered into my ear and I finally burst into tears. I couldn't stop them anymore. Right now I didn't care if he saw. I had to let it out, it was hurting my insides, so I stood there and let Isaac hug me and cried. He waited patiently for me to stop an kept whispering nice things into my ear, trying to make me happy again. I finally turned to face him, threw my arms around his torso and sobbed into his shirt. He smelt so good. His chest was like a pillow, nice and worm and comfortable. Finally after like 5 minutes I stopped crying and I felt him press his lips to my forehead. Seriously, is that all? I'm not about to make the first move. If he wants this then he is gonna have to be a man and go for it. As if reading my mind he kisses my temple, then my cheek and then the corner of my mouth. Then he pilled away and looked into my eyes and all I could do is be swallowed up by his big blue orbs. I have to admit I was kinda scared I had never been kissed before. I didn't have time to think about that cause he pulled me closer so our bodies were pressed together then he planted a tender kiss on my lips and pulled away to look at me before doing it again, and I kissed back. Tangling my hands in his hair pulling his head closer to mine. I had to admit, I was enjoying this even though I had never been kissed. I seemed to know what to do. He kept trying to pull me closer like he was trying to merge our bodies together. Then he pushed me back and into the brick wall. his lips start to wonder to my neck. Ok, this is going a little too far. I'm not even supposed to be out here and I'm still hungry. I thought as my stomach growled and I felt him bite down on my neck and then smile against my skin. I need to stop this. 

"Isaac, stop." I said quietly. He pulled back like a gentleman, but still had his hands at my waist.

"I knew you would say that." He smirked at me.

"I'm hungry." was all I said as I walked off in the direction of Burger King. 

"I thought you were going home." he said watching me walk away in the direction opposite my house. 

"I'm hungry" I said again and continued walking. Then I heard him jog up yo mr and take my hand. "so where are we going?" he said. 

I was glad he decided to come because I realized I had forgotten my money attempting to sneak out of the house. "There's a Burger King about another mile ahead." I said 

"Ooh, then this will be out first date. I'll pay. You know cause I'm definatly not letting you go anywhere alone tonight after what happened." he said cheerily."

Is your arm ok?" I asked, remembering he got bit in the the arm.

"yeah, its already healed." He said lifting his arm up to look at it closer.

"thats good"  I said taking a deep breathe."So that's the Kanima thing everybody's stressed about?"

"yeah, its dangerous, so next time don't just sit there." he said, his face getting serious.

"I would of been fine." I said getting defensive. 

"from what I saw, you almost died!" he said looking a little angry. 

"and how did you know where I was?" I said, stopping and letting go of his hand and crossing my arms over my chest. He didn't say anything, he just looked at the ground all guilty like, thats when I caught on.

"You were following me wern't you?" I asked. He nodded. "and when that dude-" 

"werewolf" he corrected.

"whatever, borke into my house?" Again he nodded. 

"and when you were running late to school that one day you had a bloody nose." he said adding that to the list. 

"So you were stalking me." I stated

"I'm not sorry." he said. 

"OMG I was getting stalked by Isaac!" was all I was thinking. I smiled a goofy smile at him.

"lets go eat stalker" I said happily and grabbed his hand and headed don the alley.