Chapter 12

We made it to Burger King and Isaac held the door open for me. Wow, chivalry, there's something you don't see every day. I walked through the door and he followed me.

"Are those pajama's your wearing?" he asked. 

"yeah, I wasn't expecting to stay or run into any problems tonight. I was just gonna get food and go." I responded. 

"Oh, ok" he said as we waited in line. 

"Look, I'm not even supposed to be out right now, so I should probably get home after I get food and get home before someone wakes up and finds me gone. Which is why I was thinking we could just go back to my house and eat. Is that OK?" I asked. 

"yea!" He replied cheerily, giving me a smile that showed his pearly whites. 

"OK." I said smiling too. It was our turn to order and the cashier kept trying to get Isaac's attention by being all flirty, but to my surprise he just ignored her ad kept his eyes on me. Cause I was up at the cash register  in between the hoe trying to get his attention and him, who was standing so close to me his chest was to my back. I could feel him staring at me. 

"Hurry up and order." she said with an attitude. Probably because she was jealous. I swear girls are so unreasonable. 

"uh, excuse you. You're supposed to be customer service and you're gonna give me an attitude and talk to me like that. I don't even know your name." I said back trying to keep the anger building in me out of my voice as I stared at her with an emotionless face.

"Look, I've had a bad day." she said trying to keep her back straight as possible to make her boobd look bigger still trying to get Isaac's attention, whose been trying to calm me down since she spit that sentence at me. Probably cause he could hear my heart rate start to accelerate as I got angrier and angrier. 

"Probably from being called a slut because you keep hitting up on every girls man with the girl standing there!" I said letting the anger out. 

"Listen here you b-" 

"Don't talk to her like that!" Isaac cut her off in a menacing tone.

"Is there a problem?" said the manager coming out of nowhere. 

"Yea, this girl is trying to hit up on my man and start stuff with me." I told him, getting my temper under control.

"You're fired" he said looking at her.

"but-" she started.

"No, this is the sixth time I have had about you and we wont have you running customers off because you can't control yourself. You'll leave immediately." he said calmly and she walked out of the restaurant into the parking lot. Then I realized Isaac wasn't here with me like he was. Where did he go. I looked at the counter. He had left his wallet for me. I quickly ordered two whopper meals, thanked the manager, got the food, and walked out the door. Where is Isaac? I looked around for him and spotted him on the corner of the building crouched down with his back against the wall and his face in his hands. I walked over to him. 

"Isaac?" I called and knelt in front of him.

"Isaac" I said again softly resting my hand on his knee. That's when I realized that his fingernails were sharper and darker and that his ears were pointy. "Isaac, are you alright?" I whispered to him.

"Julie, its not safe to be around me right now." He said with a growl in voice. "You should probably move away from me."

"What, no." I said defiantly. He looked up at me with glowing yellow eyes.

"You're not afraid of me?" He asked. 

"I'm still here aren't I" I replied.

"I don't understand you." He said quietly. "I won't be able to control myself much longer."

"then I guess we better get out of here." I said as I pulled him to his feet and threw one of his arms over my shoulders. While I wrapped one of my arms around his back and put the bag of food in my free hand. I looked up and saw the girl I just got fired standing by her car staring us down and I flipped her off with the hand that held the bag before hobbling off down the road that led us to my house with Isaac in tow.

***OK GUYS HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! ITS KINDA SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!!! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND RATE IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT! ITS MUCH APPRECIATED!***