Chapter 6

Stiles came in the next morning as usual. "up" was all he said before walking out of my room. I got up and closed my door before throwing on a Rob Zombie T-shirt and some skinny jeans then threw on some heelez with the wheels in. I yawned as I brushed my hair and then skated my way out of my room, down the hall and just as I was about to stop, I fell down the stairs. 

"Are you OK!" Stiles screamed running over to help me up. 

"yeah, now I'm awake", I said

"sheriff already go to work?" I ask him. 

"Yea, are you sure you're ok, you just fell down 13 steps, maybe you should take those wheels out or put on different shoes", Stiles said. Didn't he hear me when I said I was fine, I swear men have selective hearing. 

"NO! I love my shoes!" I said skating into the kitchen to get cereal.

       When we got to school Stiles jumped out the jeep and ran inside within 3 seconds because it was raining really bad. Leave a girl in the rain, I swear he is no gentleman unless its with Lydia. Oh well doesn't bother me I'm not afraid of a little rain. I stepped out of the jeep and started to walk to the school door. By the time I got to the door I was soaked. "Good thing I don't wear makeup", I said to myself.There was nobody in the halls which meant I was late again. "That's what I get for taking my sweet time", I thought. I went to the bathroom and used the hand dryer to dry my clothes and shoes, then skated down the halls. While I was skating down the hall I looked into a classroom and saw Isaac sitting next to Lydia who was about to eat some crystal candy thing. Everything was going in slow motion whenever I looked at Isaac again, I was falling for him hard. Then while my eyes were locked on Isaac I skated into a wall and fell on my butt, making a loud thud sound since everything echoed on the halls. "I bet everyone in the class, including Isaac, heard that," I thought. "Maaan, dagumit!" I said frustrated. and with that the bell rang.

       Scott, Stiles, and Allison ran out of the room and zoomed down the hallway like they were on a mission. Then Lydia pranced out trying to look all perfect. The last people to come out were Isaac and some blonde chick. And boy did she dress like a hoe. Isaac saw me and jogged over to my location. The closer he got the redder my face turned, this is like those romance movies, I prefered action movies like The Expendables or something. 

"Julie are you alright?" he asked breaking me out of my day dream and making my heart rate speed up.

"yeah, yeah, uh, I'm fine, just wasn't looking where I was going that's all." I replied.

He extended a hand. I tool it and he pulled me up. All I could think about was how soft his hand was. "Who is this?" the blonde girl asked breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked over to see the girl with a snotty look on her face that made me want to punch her. 

"the names Julie", I say extending my hand. "and you are?"

"Erica." she said ignoring my hand, rude much?

my face started to turn red in anger. I really hate people who think their better then everyone else. at least I don't dress like a slut to get attention. 

"sooo", Isaac said breaking the ice, "what you been up too"?

"Besides falling on my butt and running into a wall, not much." I said back.

The warning bell rang. "So, I have to get to class, I can't always be late", I said starting to skate off. 

"Hey, Julie" Isaac said.

"yeah?" I said back.

"Nice shoes", he said after a couple seconds.

I wonder if that's what he really wanted to say? "Thanks", I said, waved, and then skated to my next class.

***OK HERE IS CHAPTER 6! IT IS 12 MIDNIGHT RIGHT NOW AND I AM TIRED. SO CHAPTER 7 WILL BE UP TOMORROW. I PROMISE! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND STUFF TO LET US KNOW HOW WE ARE DOING! LOVE YOU GUYS!! <333 :D***