Chapter 15

We were not late to school today. Isaac and I, still holding hands, walked through the metal,double doors. Everyone turned to gape at us, and when I say everyone I mean everyone. I looked to the floor, letting my hair fall in my face. I don't like all the attention. Isaac squeezed my hand for reassurance and led us to first period, since we have that class together and he didn't seem phased by all the attention. He held his head high with.....pride I do believe. Looking like a king strolling through the hall. My king, My nice, muscular king,mmm. Isaac opened 1st period door and gestured for me to walk in first. Always the gentleman. I let go of his hand, which he frowned at, and walked to the seat I usually sat at, towards the back of the room. I sat down and looked up to see Isaac taking a seat next to me, to my surprise because he usually sat at the front with all his guy friends and sluts who thought he was cute and floundered around him. He turned his head o at me.

"What?" He asked. 

"Your not going to sit up there ith your friends?" I replied, doing air quotes. He chuckled and it had to be the most adorable sound ever. 

"Why would I go up there to them when I'd much rather be here with you." He said smiling sweetly at me showing off his dimples. I started to blush and looked down at my lap trying to hide my face.

"Your cute when you blush." Isaac said chuckling again. The warning bell rung and like a stampede, Isaac's friends piled in, taking their usual place at the front of the room and glancing back at Isaac, giving him weird looks. Which he ignored. The girls or "sluts" as I like to call them sat up there with the guys, glaring at me, except one of them. There's always gotta be one. She strolled back here in her disgusting miniskirt, swinging her hips more than needed and pulled up a chair right in between Isaac and I. She glanced at me, giving me a dirty look then turned her attention to Isaac. 

"Isey why are you back here when you could be up there with me?" She said, running her hand down his arm. 

"PFFT", escaped my lips while I was trying to hold back my laughter. Isey. What?! Isaac rolled his eyes and the slut turned to glare at me. I held her gaze, smiling. 

"Really Isey you could do better." She said, now running her hand up his thigh.

"Or worse." I commented behind her still trying to contain my laughter. Isaac grabbed her hand and threw it off him, then turned and pushed her chair from between us, sending her and her chair skidding across the floor until it hit the table behind us. I turned and smiled her and Isaac moved closer to me. The teacher walked in then the slut got up and went to the front of the class to sit with her friends. Well that was interesting.

"I'm sorry." Isaac whispered to me. 

"Aw! Don't be. I thought that was hilarious." He smirked at me, shaking his head, then we both turned our attention to the front of the room. Listening to the teachers lecture.

                                             8 HOURS LATER

       I was digging in my locker for the books I needed for homework. School was over and people were filling the hallways moving towards the front doors. Me and Isaac has split after 1st block since it was the only class I had with him so I was alone at my locker except for the crown. 

"You know its not going to last", a girl said behind me. I turned around to see that slut from first block glaring at me. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Huh?" I said.

"Why would he go for trash like you, I mean obviously I'm the better choice. He can tap thisanytime he wants and I bet your still a virgin, shame." She said shaking her head.

"And look at your clothes. Ugh! ho even listens to rock anymore or wears baggy jeans, obviously your just a wannabe poser. " She kept going.

"And that stupid cousin of yours...whats his name, Stiles. He's such an idiot. Lydia would never like a loser like him." She finished. Woah, hold on! Now its one thing to talk about me, but I will not let her talk about my family like that. Its on. Rage flared up in me and I felt my heart rate pick up its pace. Before I know what I doing, I punch her in the jaw. She went stumbling back into the opposite wall. I stood there and watched her/ My face red in fury. She regained her composure and touched her jaw.

"Better back off, I know karate!" She yelled cockily. A crowd had gathered. Some yelled fight while others had their phones out recording everything. "I don't know karate." I said clenching my teeth. "But I know crazy." I lunged forward fist balled fueled by my rage. I hit her in the face again.The skin on my knuckles splitting open. The pain only fueling my rage more. I was starting to loose control. My eyes dilated and my body starting to move on its own, out of impulse. I could see what I was doing but my body moved on its own. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. She shoved me back, but I lunged for her again blinded by rage and punched her in the face a third time. There was a deafening crack as my knuckles collided ith her nose, breaking it. She fell to her knees, her hands cupping her nose. I stalked towards her like a wild animal and kicked her in the chest. She fell on her back and I jumped on her. I fisted her shirt and lifted her up then slammed her back down onto the floor. I did it again and again.