Chapter 4

***HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR VOTE! SORRY WE HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE.. BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 4!! CHAPTER 5,6, AND 7 WILL BE UP LATER. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE MORE! THANKS!!! <33333***

       I busted through Stiles' bedroom door when I got home.

"What the heck is going on with you today!" I screamed to nobody because he wasn't in his room.

I didn't even think to make sure he was here, I was so mad. "well that's embarrassing." I thought. "good thing i'm the only one here." 

Then, all of a sudden, I hear something that sounds like glass breaking downstairs. "oh no, a rapist!" I imediatly thought. "what do I do if they find me? I'm not letting them get any of this!" 

My room is 2 doors down and if I'm quiet enough maybe I can get my knife off of my dresser. I slowly open Stiles' bedroom door, just a crack, to see if anyone is there. All clear. I ease the door open slowly when all of a sudden...it squeaks... so I stop moving. The noise downstairs stopped, but started up again minutes later. The gap in the door should be big enough for me to get through. I slipped through the door and tried to be a ninja from Ninja Assassin. As I snuck down the hall, I got to the next door only to have the floorboard squeak when I stepped on it. Now that I think about it, this happened in Ninja Assassin too. The noise downstairs stopped again and I heard footsteps coming up the the stairs. I ran into the nearest room, slammed the door, and locked it. If he was unsureof anyone up here, now he definatly knew there was. Then I realized that I had run into the most useless room, the bathroom. What the heck could I defend myself with in here. What am I going to do? Through shampoo at him? Then I realized that it wasn't such a bad idea. I opened the shower curtain and pulled out the shampoo bottle, opened it, and took a defensive stance. 

       I watched as the rapist tried the door handle only to find it locked. "you wern't betting on that were you fag" I thought. 

The the dude punched through the ooden door with his freaking fist! "oh my lord" I thought as the hand undid the lock. The next thing I know, the door swings open and I'm screaming as I raise the shampoo bottle to his face and start to squirt it. The guy screams, stumbles bakc, hits the wall, rubbing the shamoo out of his eyes viciously. Still screaming, I run out og the bathroom and down the stair. I'm about to run past the kitchen when I hear him running down the stairs after me, so I take a right turn into the kitchen. I look around for a weapon and find a dirty iron skillet next to the sink, I run over and grab it and turn around just in time to see the man walk in. He looks weird. He has glowing yellow eyes, giant side burns, and fangs. And he's growling at me? "What the heck" I think. He lunges at me and I close my eyes and swing. The skillet comes in contact with something and I open my eyes to see him unconsious on the kitchen floor.

"oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what just happened" I said just before I hear the door slamming open. "oh, he has buddies"  I thought. 

I see someone come in so I close my eyes and start swinging the skillet every which way I can. "Julie!, Julie!, Julie!," The guy screams. 

I open my eyes to see the dude had jumped to avoid my attacks. I stopped swinging and dropped the pan. Isaac was on the table, how he knew I was in trouble I don't know.

"Are you ok?! I heard you screaming from down the street!" he says.

"I don't know. This guys broke into my house! Wait, how did you hear me screaming?" I ask him, a curious look on my face.

"I go running down this road every now and then."  he said guessing it was safe to jump off the table. 

"oh" is all I say before a hand grabs my leg. I scream and kick. I knocked the dude out again. Isaac looked at me with a cautious look on his face. Before he placed a comforting arm around my shoulders to calm me down and we both walked out the door. 

*** HERE YOU GO! I'L PUT ANOTHER CHAPTER UP LATER ON TONIGHT. ENJOY!***