Chapter 7

As the bell rung signaling that school was over I started through the halls and out the front door. Suddenly a hand closes around my wrist and starts pulling me around to the side of the building. OMG it's a rapist! I thought and tried to stop by digging my heels into the ground and failing miserably because I forgot that I was still wearing my heelez. So I only made it easier for him to pill me. Stupid wheels I thought, we rounded the corner and stopped. I looked up to see Scott looking down at me,    

"Hmm , maybe next time you could be like hey, Julie follow me." I said sarcastically.

"Enough with the remarks, I don't have much time." He said looking around nervously.

"Where's Stiles?" I asked.

"he's at my house with Allison,Lydia, and Jackson and the need me so I'm just going to lay it all out for you." He said urgently.

"I prefer it that way I can't stand when people beat around the bush." I said hitching up my eyebrows and wondering what's going on.

"There's werewolves in Beacon Hills." He said staring at me waiting for my reaction.

"You know, I might just believe you if you had proof."

"you want proof, fine come with me."

He grabs my hand and starts to run toward his bike. Man he runs really fast I thought as it started getting really hard for me to keep up. "Ah" I said as I got an idea. I lifted up the front part of my foot so I was my wheels and let Scott drag me like a cart the rest of the way. When we reached his bike, I jumped on the handlebars and we were off and going really fast for a bike. With the speed we were going I would of already taken 6 breaks. We stopped about 200 yards from his house. 

"Why did we stop?" I shouted.

"SHH! Their gonna hear you." He whispered. 

 "Sure, whatever you say big guy." I said sarcastically and looked at the road in front of scotts house. That guy Derek and some big black guy was standing there. 

"whats going on?" I whispered. 

"We need to get in without being noticed." he whispered back. 

"ahh, so we gotta be ninjas and sneak in, why didn't he say so?" I thought to myself. I hopped quietly down off his handlebars and crouched to the ground. 

"What are you doing?" he said in a harsh whisper. 

"sneaking in, come on." I said motioning for him to put the bike down and follow me. He did so and crouched down beside me. 

"what now?" he asked. 

I mapped out a path that would hide us in the shadows. Good thing there isn't that many street lights on this road. I crawled like a gorilla into the darkness that a nearby tree was casting, Scott made a funny face, but did the same. As we sat there I went through a scenario in my head to get to the next batch of darkness created by Scott's house, because we had to pass by some light. I got down on my stomach and like a snail, dragged myself across the ground. As I got into the shadow, I turned around to see Scott doing what I did and I almost busted out laughing at how funny he looked. As he reached me he quietly got up and mimicked my by putting the wall to his back and we scooted the rest of the way to the back door of his house. As I was about to turn the knob, I heard a bunch of growling and roaring and hesitated. Scott pushed past me and burst through the door growling and roaring as well. I didn't have the slightest clue what was going on or what to do so I followed I'm in, but kept my distance. The first thing I set eyes upon was Isaac all yellow eyes, fangs, and claws standing over Stiles, who was on the floor staring up at him. Isaac turned around and we made eye contact. 

"Isaac?" I said just before Scott punched him in the face knocking him out. Erica who was standing beside him was pushed down the stairs and just layed on the floor, Allison walking down them behind her with a crossbow. Scott then grabbed Erica and Isaac by their jackets and threw them out the front door onto the lawn. Them Scott and Derek were saying something but I wasn't listening cause I was over by Isaac.  I rolled him over onto his back with my foot then bent down and started tapping his face with my hand. He still wasn't waking up. I wonder if I'm not hitting him hard enough. I raise my hand high above my head and bring it down. Just as my hand is about to hit his face, his eyes pop open and he grabs my wrist. His eyes wide staring at me. Is he afraid? Then we hear some sirens Derek is telling Isaac, the black guy, and Erica to go home. Erica, who got up a couple of minutes ago, walks over to Derek and starts putting her nasty, slutty hand all over his chest. Hey, if likes that type them whatever. Isaac gets up and stares at me.

"were you about to slap me?" He asks.

I give him my puppy dog face. "maybe." He just smirks. 

"well I gotta go."

"I'll walk you home" he says quickly.

"no, its fine. Besides, your hurt so I'll walk YOU home." I say blushing a little.

"OK, but you should know that it will heal in a few minutes." he smirks knowing he had won.

As we were about to walk off in the direction of his house, Stiles jumps in front of us. 

"woah! You aren't going anywhere."

Uh,excuse you. My heartbeat starts to speed up and Isaac tries to hide a smile forming on his lips, but I saw it. Odd. 

"uh, you aren't my mom. You aren't my day, and I will not be told by you that I can't do something!" I say walking around him. Men, I swear! I thought to myself. Isaac comes up beside me and I follow him to his house. I got the guts to ask him about Erica and him. Turns out they aren't dating. Just really close. Ew. Not that I would be jealous if they were dating. Because if he likes nasty things like that it just means he isn't getting any of this. Plus I think its stupid to be jealous over something like that, I mean you aren't dating him so there really is no point. I chose to walk instead of skate this time cause knowing me, I would trip on a piece of dirt. I also asked him about what he was smiling when I was "talking" to Stiles. He said he could hear my heartbeat. wow. He explained the rest of his abilities too. 

       We turned a corner and stopped in front of an apartment, neato. We walked up to the door and stopped. 

"I would invite you in but the place is kind of messy."

"which one do you live in?"

"3rd floor, room 229."

"oh"

Then he takes a step towards me and I take a step back cause I don't kno what he is doing. We continue doing this until my back is against the wall and his face is literally 2 inches away from mine. Whats going on, is he going to....kiss me... I've never been kissed before, heck I've never had a boyfriend before.. hat do I do. I have a confession to make. I've never let myself get close to a guy. Just the was my dad used to tell me that they only wanted one thing before he died and me always getting called ugly by them really puts a hole in my heart. It makes me wrap chains and locks around it to make sure nobody can get to it. But Isaac seems to just be slipping around them. He makes me feel pretty. He's a hard thing to come by with the way boys are now days, obsessed with sex and weed, not caring about how the girl might feel. This is why I wont take any crap from guys. Anger builds in me and a tear slips from my eye. Yes I get angry that I cry. Isaac watches  the tear and then wipes it away with his thumb. 

"I won't hurt you Julie" he says softly and then gives me a gentle sweet kiss on the forehead. 

"bye" is all he says and I watch his face as shocked as I am, turn red as he goes into the apartment building. I stand there for a couple of seconds, eyes still wide. Then I start to walk down the sidewalk in the direction of my house and earn a couple weird looks from the people I pass because tears are streaming down my face.

****OK GUYS! SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND RATE AND VOTE! E NEED FEEDBACK IF YOU GUYS DON'T MIND.****