Chapter 10

I got my bags out of Stiles' jeep and closed the door. When I got into the house and closed the door, I turned to see Stiles glaring at me.

"What the heck did you think you were doing?!" He said, obviously angry at me. 

"I needed to stock up on my menstrual materials if you must know." I said bluntly, then watched as his face screwed up in disgust. Well he wanted to know.

"k, nevermind." was all he said before walking up the stairs to his room. I walked up the stairs with my bags and into the bathroom. I put my pads under the sink and the brand new bottle of shampoo (that we didn't need) into the shower holder. Afterwards, I went into my room and changed into pj's because I didn't plan on going anywhere else. I then took a flying leap onto my bed and flicked on the tv to the Anime channel. My eyes went to work checking out the fictional characters I wished could be real. 

                                                                 *SIX HOURS LATER*

   I broke eye contact with my TV to glance at my clock. It was now 8:00pm. I guess the sheriff or Stiles wasn't going to make dinner because I could hear snoring throughout the house. My stomach growled. There is a Burger King about 2 miles away, I wonder if they'll find out I'm gone if I go eat there, probably not. I switched off the TV and decided to stay in my pajamas. I did change into some big black boots though. Then I snuck out the door and down the stairs, making sure to skip the ones that creaked, and out the front door. I would have to walk because acar would wake them up. I started off down the road. 3/4 of a mile down, I decided to cut though an alley as a short cut. As I was walking down it, I hit my foot on a trash can lid, making it rattle loudly. I cringed from the loud sound and when it finally stopped I heard a hissing noise from up ahead. I immediately started scanning the ground for snakes and started climbing on top of an old TV box sitting all by its lonesome on the ground next to me. The hissing sound was getting closer and I continued scanning the ground for snakes until a scaled reptilian hand placed itself in my peripheral vision. I jerked my head up and my eyes met with yellow slitted ones. I stared at it. Then it opened its mouth revealing dagger like teeth. I jumped from the tv box to the ground in a attempt to get away from it, but I stumbled and fell. My back coming in contact with the concrete. The lizard thing kept inching its way closer. I shouldn't have come this way, I thought, what do I do. I should scream for help. Any normal person would. I should cry and beg, that would be the normal response in a situation like this, but I couldn't. I couldn't scream for help because my parents had drilled it in my head not to, that if you asked for help you would just end up oweing them and they would take advantage of that, so I never asked for help. I coudn't cry because I was taught that tears are a weakness that must not be showed. For  to cry means your body is overcome with emotion and is a sign of weakness. So I never cried. I couldn't beg because every time I did my parents would look at me with disgust. So I never begged. In exchange, I became extremely independent and as this monster approached me, I just stared at it void of emotion, while I was terrified on the inside, wanting someone to come save me, and it made me disgusted at myself for being so weak. The creature was in front of me now. A look of madness etched on its face. It opened its black mouth and just when it lunged for my throat in an attempt to rip it out, someone stuck their hand in the way. The thing let go of the persons arm and disappeared in the fog the alley held. I just sat there with an emotionless face until a normal looking face was in front of mine. It was Isaac.

**SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR WHILE. I WAS BUSY WITH OTHER STUFF. BUT IM BACK NOW AND YOUR GOING TO GET A FEW CHAPTERS. :) SO ENJOY! AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS TELLING US WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!**