Chapter 3

I was awoken by a different alarm clock today, Sherriff Stilinski, I called him that because I wasn't comfortable calling him - his first name, uncle,dad, or Mr Stilinski. 

       "Alright, up kiddo"! Sheriff said.

I know better then to disobey so I gave a salute and hopped out of bed, standing up straight and holding the salute.

"Alright, now get dressed and ready for school", he said.

I didn't waste a second after he left and closed the door. I brushed my hair and put on some combat boots with my jeans and Twisted Sister T-shirt. As I was tying my boots, I began to think of why Stiles didn't wake me up like usual. As I headed downstairs, I asked the Sheriff where Stiles was. He said that Stiles had already left. I started to wonder if this had anything to do with that "conversation" him and that dude Derek were supposed to be talking about before I burst through his door. Now I was ticked, did Stiles really just ditch his cousin for a douche-bag like Derek. I mean the way he talked to me and the way Stiles just let him. Why would he ditch me for him?

I was cut off from my thoughts as the Sheriff yelled, "your going to be late if you don't leave now" I retorted with "glad to know you want me gone" before I grab my bag and ran out the door.

       I had to run the entire way to school. As I was going up the front steps to the school, I knew I was late cause there was no one around. I ran up the last step to get to the door. As I tried to tug on the door to get in, the door wouldn't budge and I ended up running face first into the cold metal. I fell on my back hitting the concrete so I decided to just lay there. There wasn't anyone around so who would mind. All of a sudden, as I lay there with my eyes closed, a shadow came over my face. I opened my eyes to see Isaac standing over me.

"Are you OK?" he said with a concerned expression on his face.

I grabbed his leg with both of my hands and pulled myself to it. I was hugging hi leg and looking up at him like I was going to die.

"Water please" I said.

He laughed a little and said "your nose is bleeding and your concerned about water?"

I then reached my hand up and touched my fingertip to just below my nose before getting my mirror out of my bag.He was right, I was bleeding.

I stuck my sleeve to my nose and then heard a door open.

"What are you kids doing out here classes have already started"? Mr Harris said with an angry expression.

He glared at Isaac then me acting as if he didn't see my bloody nose.

"Sorry the doors were locked, we couldn't get in." Isaac said. "Well now the doors are open so get to class." Mr Harris said sarcastically.

I jumped up and lost my balance again and started to fall backwards. I closed my eyes expecting to feel hard concrete, but instead felt hard, warm arms catch me and pull me into a hard, warm chest. I opened my eyes to a giant, bulging arm muscle in my face and my hands on his stomach. A nicely toned stomach I might add. I felt my face start to heat up and I looked up to see my rescuer. Isaac was staring down at me with his intense, blue eyes. I felt my face heat up more and I was sure it was as red as a tomato. Isaac smirked, probably because of my face, and then I remembered that I still had my hands on his abs and I was staring at his arms. Embarrassed, I pushed myself away from him, my heart beating erratically. I then turned my gaze away from him and tried to busy myself by picking up my bag and pretending to look in it. 

"I don't have all day to be waiting on you hormonal teenagers so come on, I have classes to teach" he said making me blush. 

I then power walked through the door he was holding open for us. I heard the door close as I was halfway down the hall going to my class. I felt a presence behind me so I glanced behind me and saw Isaac was following me.

"He's following me?"  I thought to myself.

Then I mentally face-palmed myself forgetting that we have a class together. 

"nice way to get your hopes up Julie." I whispered to myself. 

All of a sudden I felt something brush against my arm and looked over to see Isaac. He was staring at me and smiling. I felt my face start to heat up again. Then he was in front of me, which made me stop and look up at him. We just stood there for what felt like minutes when he finally did something.

"hey! I'm Isaac." he said, holding his hand out for me to shake. 

I said, "yeah I know" before I could stop it and then thought "maaaan dad-gummit" for ruining my chance not to look like a creeper. I then realized he still had his hand out for me to shake. I quickly took his hand, maybe a little too quickly because my bag fell off of my shoulder and my books fell out all over the floor. "maaaan dad-gummit" I said before  bending down to pick them up. Then I realized Isaac was helping me.

"I can do this on my own" I said ith a bit of annoyance. "no, I'm a gentleman and I will help a woman in need" he said with the same bit of annoyance trying to mimic me. 

"but I just said I didn't need your help" I said getting aggitated."your not used to chivalry are you" he said looking at me.

I was getting irritated because I was not used to being read so easily, and the fact he was doing it ticked me off. Isaac smirked at me and picked up the rest of my books before standing up. I stood up too taking my books from him and putting them back in my nag before looking at him. 

"I didn't catch your name" he says still smirking holding out his hand again. "J...Julie" I said cursing myself for stuttering like an idiot. 

I took his hand slower this time so we would't have history repeating itself. 

"so you and I have first period together right?" he said

and I just stared like an idiot thinkig to myself. "his hands re so soft, I wonder if he uses lotion? I wonder what he would think if I sniffed it?" 

Then I was yanked back to reality again by Isaac saying my name over and over which was music to my ears. "huh? what?" I said like an idiot. " I was just telling you that you should probably go wash the blood off your face" he said.

"what? oh! oh yeah" I said remembering and mentally slapped myself because I was still holding his hand. 

I let go and touched my nose. "yeah, I probaby should, shouldn't I" I said.

He smiled a very cute smile and I thought I was going to die of a cute overload. "Good luck" he said and started to wonder off toward class. "See you later Julie!" he yelled overhis shoulder.

I waved at his back, but then felt stupid as I saw that he couldn't see me and ran off toward the bathroom to wash off the blood. 

***HEY GUYS! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. WE WENT ON VACATION AND DIDN'T HAVE WIFI. BUT HERE IS CHAPER THREE AND CHAPTER FOUR WILL BE UP LATER ON TODAY! DON'T FORGET TOLEAVE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK TELLING US HOW THIS IS. ITS MUCH APPRECIATED!***