Chapter 16

****OK THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER I'M SORRY! BUT LEAVE COMMENTS AND RATE PLEASE!! LOVE EVERYONE THATS READING! ^.^

Isaac's POV

I was rounding the corner to go talk to my chemistry teacher when an arm slapped me on the back.

"What do you want Matt?" I asked wondering why he's so excited.

"Dude, theres a fight in the front of the school!" He all but yelled. I gave him a stupid look.

"And why do I care?" I asked annoyed.

"I just thought you would want to know that its those two girls you were sitting with in first period." He said.Oh no. Julie! I started running to the front of the school without a second thought. All that was going through my mind was Julie. I came upon a big crowd, everyone was yelling fight and were recording it. I shoved my way through the crowd toward the center. Earning alot of protests along the way, but I couldn't care less right now. I have to get to Julie. I shoved through the last group of people and my eyes widened. Julie was on top of Kayla and was slamming her her into the ground. Part of me was proud that she defended herself, but the other part saw that Kayla was unconcious so why wasn't she stopping.

"Julie!" I screamed but she didn't respond. Her eyes were dialated, her face red, and her knuckles bloody. My voice couldn't reach her. She was too angry. All her pent up rage spilling out. My voice was the furthest thing from her mind. I'm scared for her. I've never seen her so angry What could of made her like this. I have to stop her before she does something she regrets. I ran to her and pried her hands from Kayla's clothing. I picked her up, her thrashing around in my arms. I tightened my arms around her waist and sat with my back against the lockers. Julie still thrashing in my hold. I pulled her head to my chest, the rest of her body between my legs.

"Shh,shh. It's ok. Everythings going to be ok." I cooed in her ear. I started to rock back and forth, trying to add to the comforting feel. She stopped thrashing, starting to calm down in my arms.

"Come back to me, Julie" I whispered. I felt her body start to shake and soon the hallway was filled with her sobs. All the other students, done having their excitement, started to thin out and go home. Soon it was just me and Julie in the hallway. I sat there holding her close while she sobbed into my shirt.

Julie's POV

When did Isaac get here. When did we end up on the floor with him holding me. I don't remember anything. Oh no. I did it again. Tears pooled in my eyes and spilled over. I couldn't stop the tears so I sat there and let Isaac comfort me while I watched people through tear blurred eyes and the hair in my face. A small group ran to get the nurse for the girl I just beat up while others thought it was ok to go home since they've just had the highlight of their day. Stupid people. Soon everyone was gone. The nurse had come and got the girl I knocked out, looked at me and walked off. Thinking my guilt was a good enough punishment. I continued to cry into Isaac's shirt.

"I'm sorry" I squeezed through my sobs

"Shhh,I know Julie." He said softly. Stiles and Scott finally caught wind of the fight and burst through the doors. They ran over to where Isaac and I were. Stiles narrowed his eyes at Isaac before kneeling down next to me.

"So, did you beat her up?" he said all chirpy which earned a small laugh from me. My tears now drying.

"Yea." I whispered back.

"Did she deserve it?" He said,a smirk forming on his face cause he already knew I never got into fights without a good reason.

"Yea" I said again.

He stood up and held his hand out for me to take. I grabbed it and he pulled me up out of Isaac's arms. Isaac stood up too and Scott motioned for us to come on. All four of us walked side by side out of the building and into stiles' jeep. I was feeling better already.