Chapter 17

****HEY GUYS SO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY! BUT HERES CHAPTER 17! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!****

~NEXT DAY~

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Stiles, Scott, and Isaac had come to a conclusion. One that they were pretty happy with. I, on the other hand, wanted nothing more then to stay in my room. They wanted Derek to train me in the way of fighting. I said no, they said yes. Now we're in Stiles' jeep heading to Derek's against my will. They littterally had Isaac hold me so I wouldn't jump out of the car.

*20 MINUTES LATER*

We pulled up into an old, abandoned, forgotten, lonely, warehouse. It seemed like a fitting place for Derek.

"Alright, pile out." Stiles said.

Him and Scott jumped out and slammed their doors closed. Isaac tried to get me to move to the door to get out, but I braced both of my feet on either side of the door and shoved us back in.

"Julie! Quit being so stubborn." Isaac said irritated.

"I don't need training, Im just fine on my own. So I need to remind you about yesterday?" I retorted.

"Losing your temper is not going to save you from a wereolf or the kanima if you have another run in."

"its worked out before." I said looking down at the ground.

"That was with a human, Julie. What about the time I had to save you from the Kanima?"

"I took care of the werewolf that broke into my house!" I exclaimed puffing out my chest like a superhero after beating a villain.

"That was an Omega, He was weak anyway!"

"You know what, fine. If it will get you off my case, I will train with Derek." I replied giving up. I then looked down at the position we were in since I shoved us back into the car. Isaac was underneath me leaning up on his elbows and I was on top of him. my back to his chest. The hairs on the back of my neck rose up as I felt him breathe on it.

"You guys coming?" Stiles said poking his head in.

"yea" Isaac answered since I was getting flustered and couldn't find my voice. I got up and jumped out of the back hatch at the rear of Stiles' jeep, isaac following close behind. I felt Isaac come up behind me. So close I could feel his body heat.

"Could you guys give us a minute" Isaac said loudly. Stiles looked like he was about to protest but Scott grabbed his arm and drug him inside the warehouse. As soon as the warehouse food closed, Isaac had me pinned to the side of the car. His body pressed against mine. I looked up at him wide eyed and heard a low growl escape his throat before he crashed his lips to mine. I gasped out in surprise and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I shrieked and jerked back. Wow. That. Felt.weird.. Seeing as how I've never kissed anyone like that before. He growled again.

"Mine!" He growled trying to miss me again. His eyes turning gold. Wow when did he get so possessive. Heck no. I don't belong to anyone.

"Isaac, let go, we have to go in now." As if he all of a sudden realized what he was doing, his eyes went wide and he backed off me.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened I-" he started to say, but I cut him off by holding my hand up telling him to shut up.

"Let's get something straight, you do not own me." With that I walked into the building. Isaac trailing behind me with his head low like a scolded puppy. I swear I heard a whimper.

****THERE YOU HAVE IT GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! LEAVE LOTS OF LIKES AND VOTES PLEASE!****