Chapter 8

*** THIS IS MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER. WE HIT WRITERS BLOCK, BUT DON'T WORRY! THERE WILL BE MORE SOON!!***

    I got up on my own today since I couldn't sleep, like at all. It as Sunday so there wasn't any school. I look over at the clock, "ugh 5:00 in the morning" I say to myself. The sun hasn't even come up yet, but I was hungry and if I didn't get food soon, my stomach was gonna wake up the whole house. I snuck out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen where I clawed through the freezer and pulled out stroodles. I stuck it in the toaster and leaned against the counter next to it. I let my mind wonder and it kept going back to Isaac kissing my forehead. Does he like me like I like him? Who knows. Probably not. What kind of good looking guy would want me? I don't get the good looking guys, so what made me think I could have Isaac. I was knocked out of my thoughts and I jumped when the toaster dinged. I got out a plate and grabbed the stroodle and started to eat. 

"What are you doing?" said a sleepy Stiles behind me.

"AAH!" I yelped and threw the stroodle at him. All over his white t-shirt. 

"Stiles!" I put my hand over my heart. "You scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." he just kept his eyes on his ruined shirt. "I'm going to change out of this shirt now". he said then just walked up the stair towards his room. I followed him and stopped in the doorway to his room. When I looked in I saw Derek sitting at Stiles' computer.

"what is HE dong here?" I asked.

"Trying to force me to tell him about the Kanima" he said.

"what the heck is a Kanima?" i say curious. Derek spun around in the chair and glared at him, then me. 

"you look terrible." Derek said

"and you look like you want to get punched in the face" I retorted glaring right back.

"oh, dude you better run." Stiles said looking at Derek. "anyway, get out of my chair, and Julie, close the door before dad gets up." he said. Derek and I bot just glared at him, but obeyed. Derek sat on Stiles' bed and Stiles sat in his chair, clicking around on his computer. I sat down on the bed next to Derek thinking this would be the perfect time to ask some questions about Isaac. I looked at Derek from the corner of my eyes. 

"Look, I know I'm good looking, but your a little young for me" he said annoyed. 

"yeah  right, the only type of girls you can find are desperate hoes." I say getting mad.  "and I'm 16, but to an old man like you I guess that is considered young"

"Why do you have to be in here? Go back to bed like a good little girl." he said in an angry tone. 

"I could'nt sleep" I said looking at Stiles' computer which had a picture of a snake looking thing on it. I raised an eyebrow at this.

"why are you starting things with me?" Derek said.

"excuse you, you're the one who insulted me first. plus I wanted to ask you some questions." I said looking at my feet. 

"About what?" he said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Isaac." I said shyly.

"oh, here we go. I don't want to get in the middle of your lovey dovey crap." He said sarcastically. 

"can I just ask 2 questions?" I said being persistent and watched as Derek laid back on the bed and tucked his hands behind his head.

"fine, if it gets you to shut up." he replied.

"what is he to you?" I asked.

"he is in my pack" he looked at me. "That's 1"

"Yesterday when I was going to slap his face to wake him up, he looked scared, why?" I asked.

"that's for him to tell you, not me." He said seriously.

I wonder what could of happened."Stiles, are you going to change your shirt?" I asked.

"oh" he said. "I forgot" then he went and changed and I flopped over on the bed next to DErek and started to dose off. Then all I hear before I fall completely asleep was Derek saying this was a waste of time and the window opening and closing and Stiles whispering goodnight in my ear, then pecking my cheek, before I heard the mouse clicking again. Then I fell asleep.