Chapter 5

______________________

"Kylie and Jasmine where are you!" My dad yelled.

He seems mad..

"We're in the living room!" Ky and I said at the same time.

My dad came in the living room, and stopped and gave Alex and Austin a death glare.

"Who are these boys! Get them out of here! And don't tell me there your boyfriends! Or both of you are grounded!!" My dad yelled. I flinched at how loud he was. Austin secretly wrapped his arms my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I looked at him and gave him a sad face. Austin had a worried look on his face.

"Dad calm done there just friends, God!" Kylie yelled as she stood up, facing my father.

My dad raised his hand and slapped Kylie. She fell to the floor. She placed her hand on her check and started crying. Alex stood up and helped her.

"Dad whatha heck! You just slapped Kylie! You never do that! Even if your so angry!" I said.

I looked over at Kylie and she wasn't there, then I heard her in the kitchen. She had an ice pack on her cheek. I walked over to her.

"Are you okay. Ugh, what's up with him?" I whispered, hugging Ky.

"I don't know but it hurts." Kylie said as a few tears fell from her eye.

I walked over to Austin, and he was in shook of what just happened.

"You have to go I'm sorry. But don't worry we're going to the beach so everything's going to be fine." I said smiling.

"Are you sure? I mean who knows what he'll do when we leave." Austin said scratching his neck.

"We'll be fine. I promise, if anything here's my number." I said as I handed Austin my number, he did the same and handed me his number.

He smiled and walked over to Alex. After about a few minutes they left. And that's when my father got really angry.

"What's your problem! What's up with you?" I asked/yelled at my father.

"What's my problem? What's my problem! My problem is that your bringing home people I don't know! That's what's up!" He yelled. At this time I was shaking nervously, I didn't know what to do, or say. And that's when Kylie stepped in and helped me out.

"Dad. Didn't you notice that's my idol, Austin Mahone." She said with her sweet voice.

"Oh so that's your little 'Idol' well I don't care who he is.! Your both grounded. And oh yeah, you start school tomorrow so go to bed now! No texting or calling, and you better be home at 3." He said.

"What's up with you? Your grounding us just because we invited friends. That's the most stupidest reason to ground us!"

"Bed. Now!"

I went to my bedroom and slammed the door. I laid down on my bed, and cried softly into my pillow that was on my face. I heard the door open, I glanced at who it was and it was Kylie.

"Hey." She said while smiling.

"Hey. So.. Uh.. I guess I should text Austin and tell him we won't be able to go to the beach.."

"Wait what? We were supposed to go to the beach tomorrow! I want to go to the beach so badly!"

"I know me two, but remember what dad said? We have to be home at 3." I said frowning. Kylie sat at the corner of my bed, and frowned also.

"I'll text him and let him know. You go to bed."

"Ok Goodnight. I love you Jazzy."

"I love you two Ky. Goodnight." I said smiling.

"Oh and Ky. Lock your door, just in case." She nodded.

And then she stood up and i followed her to the door, i locked the door. and laid back down. I got my phone and pressed the numbers on my phone that were on the piece of paper. It started dialing and that's when he answered.

**THE PHONE CALL**

"Who is this?" Austin asked.

"It's me Jasmine." I whispered. I didn't want to speak to loud so my father wouldn't hear me.

"Oh Jazzy! OMG are you ok?!"

"Yes I'm fine."

"Wait, why are up you whispering?"

"Because I'm not supposed to be talking on the phone. And I'm grounded, and I have to be home at 3 everyday. Oh and I start school tomorrow!" I said with excitement.

"Oh really? That sucks, well what about our beach day tomorrow. And really what school?" He asked.

"Uh.. In the paper that my dad gave me it says that I'm going to San Antonio Oakland High School. Wow that's a long name!" I said giggling.

"OMG! That's the same I go to and so does Alex!"

"Oh my god! Yay! And Kylie's going two!"

"Oh wait, and about the beach day. Yeah we're going have to move that to another day I'm sorry." I said frowning.

"Oh.. I understand, it's ok.."

I could hear he was upset about the idea.

"Uh.. So I got to go see you at school tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Ok Goodnight." Austin said.

"Wait Jas?"

"Yea?"

"I love you."

"I love you two." I giggle and ended the call.

**END OF PHONE CALL**

____________________

I woke up and heard banging on my door, I walk over and open it. Only to reveal the monster that I call my Father.

"Why are you locking the door huh?!" He said. He pushed me onto the floor, and started hitting me.

I started cry I tried to defend my self by putting my hands over my face, but it wasn't working. I looked and Kylie was there trying to get my father off of me.

"DAD STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Kylie yelled. She started to punch my father on his back, and then she slapped on him on his face. He fell to the ground, then I took the opportunity and grabbed my phone and flip flops. And ran out the door with Kylie. We went into the elevator, and as soon as the door was about to close, my father stopped it grabbed the both me and Ky by the hair and pulled us back into the house.

"WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU WERE GOING TO DO!!?" He yelled. I flinched at his loud voice. He was all red, and some of his veins were popping out of his arms and head.

"N-No-Nothing." Kylie said shaking nervously. She was scared, so I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

Then I stood up walking up to my fathers face. "You know I'm so disappointed to actually call you my dad!"

"What did you say little Miss. I'm so perfect."

"I'M DISAPPOINTED TO CALL YOU MY DAD!" I yelled, and the next thing I was punched on my jaw. I felt the blood in my mouth, I started coughing up blood.

My dad started kicking me, I could feel the pain all over my body. It hurt. I was hurt.

____________________

A lot of drama and abusive in this chapter.
But hey it makes the story more interesting.😉
I love you guys so much❤
And remember..

Stay Strong✨