Chapter 6

____________________

I finally decided, this was enough. I kicked my dad and pushed him onto the ground.

"You think I'm not going to defend myself? Well guess what, I am." I said to my father. He shook his head.

"Oh no your not!" He pushed me onto the floor, at this point I was done. I'm done being abused and hit.

I stood up again, walked over to him and spit on his face. He closed his eyes and wiped away the spit which was blood. He looked at me and gave me a death glare.

"I'm done with you hitting me. You think your going to continue? Well I'm not going to let you. I'm stronger than that." I said, walking away and grabbed Kylie. We both went into my room. We sat down on my bed and both started to cry.

I pulled away from the hug and started talking to Ky,

"Kylie? I'm not going to let him hurt you or me. Ok? I'm going to be here to protect you. And so is Austin and Alex." I said smiling, saying Austin and Alex made me feel better, I knew they will always be there for us.

"I love you so much." She gave me another hug. Then I pulled away.

"Come one we have to go to school." I said patting her leg and standing up. I walked over to my closet and looked at what to wear.

"Wait what am I going to wear?"

"Let me change. Lock the door, and once I'm done I'll help you out." I said smiling, Kylie nodded at the decision and walked to the door and locked it.

I looked at my closet and finally made a decision. I put on a white lace crop top, a turquoise high-low skirt, a pair of white flats with rhinestones on the point of the flats. I decided to do a dark smokey eye, and I curled my hair. Then I put on a gold owl necklace.

"I'm ready!" I said shaking my hips. Kylie just giggled and nodded. I grabbed my 'school bag' which actually was a purse. And went into Kylie's room. I locked the door thinking if my father was still in the house, and then sat in Kylie's bed. She took off her shirt, leaving her in her bra. I looked at her back she had bruises, like big ones!

"Kylie! OMG! What happened?!" I said looking at her back.

"What? What's on me?" She said feeling her back, and when she touched one of her bruises she winced.

"Ow! It hurts. Da-Dad beat me while you were sleeping." She said letting out tears.

"I'm so sorry boo. I should've been there, but how could've I heard you? Ugh, I'm so stupid! This is all my fault!" I started to cry, seeing Kylie in pain made me so upset.

"It's actually my fault! I'm the one who thought of bringing the boys home."

"No it's not! It's ok, lets get going."

"Wait I haven't changed!" Ky said giggling.

"Oh right.." I said giggling also.

Kylie had out on a crop top that said 'Im Beautiful' with red roses surrounding the words. And then she put on a pair of shorts that had those spiky rhinestone things on the bottom half of the shorts, then she put on her black converse. And applied light makeup, and for her hair she put it into a messy bun. She grabbed her purse and we headed out her room.

I looked around the house, no signs of dad.. Then I looked in the kitchen there was a note..

Dear Kylie and Jasmine,

I'm going to be gone for a couple of days. It's something urgent I have to do. Oh and since I'm not home, you can have your fun. But when I get back your still going to have to be back home at 3. And no phones. Remember that.
Oh and if you tell anyone about what happened this morning there will be consequences... ;)