Chapter 14

______________________

Everyone was sitting in the living room watching tv. When they saw me standing there they went back to watching tv.

I am so furious right now...

I went upstairs because if I keep arguing with people I'll probably lose it and get physical. I went into Austin's room and laid down. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at the clock. It was 2 o'clock in the morning.

I stood up form the bed and went downstairs and into the living room. I saw everyone sleep except for Austin and Robert. They both looked at me and rolled there eyes and went back to looking at the tv.

"So your just going to ignore me. How amazing is my boyfriend and friends.." I said rolling my eyes.

"Dude, your the one that started yelling at me in the car." Robert exclaimed.

"Couldn't you understand that I was upset and angry!"

"Well I'm sorry I tried to make things better! Your the one that gets your anger out on people who didn't do anything to you." Robert said.

"I can't control it Robert! I can't control my anger!" I yelled.

"Jasmine what's your problem lately?!" Austin said. I turned to look at him and gave him a death glare.

"What's my problem! What's my problem! My freaking problem is that you yelled at me when I told you nicely that I was hungry. But no! You were like go get your own darn food! Do you know how I feel right now! No. I feel like the whole world hates me now. My dad abused me! Brittany swings at me and hits me. You yell at me when I just told I was hungry! And Robert gets angry because I just took my anger out at him! I'm done. I can't take this anymore." I said tearing up. I fell to the floor and cried.

After about 2 minutes I stood up and saw Austin on his phone and Robert watching tv. Oh so they don't care that I was crying and upset...

Well then.

I went into the bathroom and saw my mascara running, my cheeks tear stained, my eyes were swollen from crying. And my bow on the other side of my head, as for my hair, it was all over the place. It looks like I just got in physical fight with Kylie. I fixed myself and saw a razor blade in the cabinet. I grabbed it and took a deep breath.

I place it on my wrist and cut a thin line. It started bleeding I let go of the blade and began to cry. I never knew I would see myself king this. But I did it.

I cleaned myself up and tried to make my cut from bleeding. Austin can't know about this, no one can.

I changed myself into black leggings with my top that said 'Lets Rock N' Roll' I put on some fuzzy socks and brushed out my hair, and placed it in a bun. I went downstairs to find everyone awake and talking. As they spotted me half way down the stairs they went back to talking, or should I say whispering.

I went into the kitchen. I looked in the pantry for so sing to eat. I found some Doritos. I got them and a can of soda. I went out of the kitchen and found Austin and Robert talking by the door. They looked at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"What do want!" Austin yelled stomping his foot.

"I-I... Nothing. But you know what thanks for caring that I'm upset!" I said running to the living room. I sat on a couch and covered my face and started crying.

"Jasmine are you ok?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Sarah coming towards me.

"No. My own boyfriend and friends don't care that I'm upset. Including you! No one asked if my nose was actually broken or of what happened back at the arcade." I said whipping my tears away.