Chapter 13

_____________________

"Da-dad?" I said.

"Jasmine! How you been? Good I assume." My dad said walking a bit closer. I hopped off of Austin and looked at him he grabbed my hand and pressed it tightly. He was shaking a little bit.

"Yes it's been wonderful, but then you showed up." I said half smiling. My dad gave me a death glare and rolled his eyes.

"So where's Kylie? And why is are the lights off?" He asked.

"I'm not telling you, and where playing a game. And may I ask how'd you get in?" I asked worriedly.

"Jasmine, I think you have to know that I know my ways of getting into things." He said smiling big.

"Leave now." I growled.

"Uh.. I don't want to. I want to see my 2 favorite daughters."

"But we're your only daughters." I said raising my eyebrows.

"But your my favorites."

"Shutup! And leave now! Before I call the police! I don't want you here and I don't want to see your face!" I yelled. Austin grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest, trying to keep me from not starting a physical fight with my dad.

"Calm down." Austin whispered in my ear. I shook my head and gave my dad a death glare.

"Jasmine I'm sorry for what I did to you and Kylie please come back home." My dad pleaded.

"Oh your sorry. Well the scars that you left are going to heal. But the scars in my heart are never going to heal. I'm broken." I said tearing up. My dad came closer and stretched out his arms to hug me.

"Don't touch me." I growled. My dad stepped back and walked towards the door. He slammed it and I could hear him yell. I sighed.

"Jasmine, what just happened?" Kylie asked coming down the stairs. I saw the crew behind her and they had confused looks on there faces.

"Dad came."

"I know that. But why did he come?" She asked, she stood in front of me. While the crew was surrounding us.

"He came back to apologize. But I'd didn't accept it. He said that he was sorry for abusing us. But I just can't accept his apology. He left scars Kylie!"

"I know, you made a good choice. And he did leave scars, but the biggest one was yours with the lamp."

"Yeah, but it's healing pretty quickly." I said lifting up my shirt, everyone looked at it and had surprised looks on there faces.

"You-your dad did that?" Robert asked coming towards me. I nodded and began to cry. He hugged me and rubbed my back with his hand. I let go, and went back to Austin he backwards hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Ok, can we all just not worry. Yes my father abused me and Ky. But can we just watch a movie and eat popcorn or something?" I asked.

"Ok let's go. To the living room!" Sarah yelled running and sitting down on the couch.

We sat down. I sat on the couch with Austin and Sarah. Then Robert sat on the other couch with Kylie and Alex. Then the rest of the crew sat on the floor.

"Do you want to come help me make popcorn?" I asked Sarah. She nodded.

"I'm going to the kitchen to make popcorn with Sarah." I said to Austin. He nodded and smiled. I kissed his check and got up Sarah followed me and we went into the kitchen.

"So you and Austin huh?" She asked. I blushed and giggled.

"So how about you? What about you and Robert!?" I exclaimed.