Chapter 15

____________________

So it's been 3 days since I've put Kylie in the hospital. Austin has been visiting her in the hospital. Austin asked Kylie if it was ok for me to go but she forbid me to go see her. So I've been home everyday. She's coming home today, and I'm so nervous. Like what if we get into another fight and it gets really physical...

Austin has been comforting me these past few days. Alex has come over to sleep and then he would take something of Kylie's to the hospital. Alex nor Kylie has said a word to me the past few days. And it's killing me.
Literally killing me. I miss hearing Kylie's voice.

She probably hates me so much right now, I bet she doesn't even want to hear my voice, my name, me in general.

I got up from Austin's bed, or should I call my bed now. I tried not to wake up Austin who was still sleeping. And did the usual, brushed my teeth, eat breakfast, and sleep on the couch. Or watch tv. That's how it's been the last 3 days. I heard Austin come down the stairs.

"Oops. Did I wake you up babe?" I said.

"No I'm not tired anymore." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I giggled and went into the kitchen with him.

"So, Kylie's coming home today..." He mumbled.

"Yea, I don't know what I'll say to her. I'll prob beat her up again. I just can't control my anger, and she made me angry just because she was mad over something so stupid." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hopefully not. And yeah she did overreact a bit.." He said sitting down and placing his plate full of food on the table.

"So.. What are we doing this weekend?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know. I mean every time we go out and have fun something goes wrong." He frowned, and eat his food.

"Uh.. What other good and fun places are there in San Antonio?"

"Hm... How about we go on our first date?" He asked smiling. I look down and chuckled.

"That's a perfect idea." I said kissing his cheek.

He chuckled, so he ate his breakfast and we talked.

"So this first date is going to be a surprise ok?" He said.

"Ok." I giggled. He smiled.

"Uh Austin, remember the first time that you brought me here you said you had a brother?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Uh.. Well right now he's on vacation. He'll be back soon." He said.

"Oh ok. I really want to meet him."

"You'll love him. He's pretty big though so don't mess with him." He giggled.

"Good to know." I said taking a piece of bacon from his plate and eating it.

He finished his breakfast and we went into the living room. It was exactly 11:00. Kylie and Alex will be here at 2.

"So what do you want to do babe?"

"I actually want to go buy clothes, cause I'm kinda running out." I said.

"Ok wanna go now?"

"Sure ill go shower and put on new clothes." I said smiling.

"Ok. I'll wait for you." He said.

"But aren't you going to shower and change?" I asked.

"I will but in a little bit I just ate." He said rolling his eyes.