Chapter 12

___________________

"Tonight was amazing. Especially with an amazing boy." I said smiling. He smiled. I hopped off of him and looked back at the crew they were smiling big with there cameras out and filming us.

"You may stop recording now." Austin said walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

They stop recording and they put there phones away. We walked for a little bit more on the boardwalk, and we head back to the car. We hopped in and we sat the same like when we came. The whole car ride back was just me talking with Alex, Kylie, and Austin. And of course me and Austin giggling and playing around.

We arrived at Austin's house and we decided to invite Zach and his friends well now my friends. How about we go and call them the crew. Okay. :)

We entered the house, and so did the crew. We noticed that Michelle wasn't home and Austin decided to call her. She said that we will be working a late shift. We sat down in the living room. I sat on the couch in between Sarah and Austin and Robert sat next to Austin. Zach, Whitney, Tyler, and Lia sat on the floor. And Alex and Kylie sat on the other couch.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I said breaking the silence.

"Let's play hide and go seek!" Alex said making everyone's attention go to him.

"Alex, you can be such a little kid sometimes." Sarah said giggling. Alex looked at her and smiled. Sarah then turned around and looked at me, I winked at Sarah and she giggled. Kylie was giving me a death glare but I just stuck my tongue out at her.

"Ok let's play hide and go seek!" I said agreeing at the idea.

"Alright were each going to have a partner!" Austin said.

"I call dibs on Jasmine." Robert said jumping off the couch.

"Ok!" I said smiling at him. Austin was standing there and looking at us while frowning. I shot him a 'Just Go With It' glare. He nodded.

"Ok so I go with Kylie, Zach goes with Whitney, Tyler goes with Lia, and Austin goes alone." Alex said smirking. I laughed and pretty soon everyone was laughing.

"Wait, why do I have be alone?" Austin asked frowning.

"Because Sarah going to be it." Alex said.

"When did I say it was okay for me to be the seeker?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know. Just go with it."

"Fine whatever." Sarah said going to a corner. Austin turned off the lights and Sarah began to count. I felt Robert pull me to a hiding place and we sat there. And we just waited for Sarah to find us.

15 minutes past and we still haven't been found.

"Haha, we haven't been found." I whispered into Roberts ear.

"I know right. We make a good team." Robert whispered while giggling.

After about 5 minutes I got tired and rested my head on Roberts lap and stretched out my legs. He caressed my head. Then I saw a light flashing at our faces, I wasn't able to see anything because it was so bright.

"Haha I found you two!" I heard Sarah say.

"Wow, now can you get that flashlight out of my face thank you." I said getting up.

"Haha sorry." She said. I saw Austin, Alex, Kylie, Zach, and Whitney.

"So I've found these 5 but still no Lia or Tyler." Sarah said pointing at everyone that was behind her.

"Ok so were do you think they might be?" I asked. Sarah smirked at me.

"The bathroom! Every time we played hide and go seek he would hid in the bathroom."

"Haha. Ok you guys look in there." I suggested. They all nodded and headed upstairs including Robert. So it was just me and Austin.

"Can you explain what just happened?" Austin asked. I gave him a confused look and began to talk.

"Uh.. You guys found me and Robert then I told them where was Tyler and Lia then they went upsta-"

"No not that! What happened between you and Robert, you were resting on his lap and he was caressing you." He said cutting me off.

"Oh that's what your talking bout?! I was just tired and I just laid down and rested while you guys tried to find us. Why are you so jealous? What's going on? When you asked me out Robert was crying. And then when Robert was holding my hand at the beach you were angry, at that time we weren't dating." I said.

"Whatever the princess says. And I'm not jealous I'm just making sure my girlfriend isn't cheating on me. How am I supposed to know why he's crying, he probably likes you I don't know! And I was angry, be-because I love you. I didn't want to lose you. I was also angry at the beach because I planned everything out about how I would ask you out, I even told Alex and Kylie to film the whole thing." Austin said tearing up.

"You.. You did. You planned everything out. And you don't want to lose me?" I said tearing up also. I can't believe he just said that. He loves me. But wait Robert might like me?

"Yes. I love you baby girl." He said smiling.

"I love you two my prince." I said. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. And we kissed again. It felt so magical.

"I'm sorry I got angry. I ju-just can get jealous and overprotective sometimes." He said giggling.

"Good to know." I said laughing.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and saw my father coming closer and clapping his hands.

Austin looked at me with a worried look on his face. I began to cry on his shoulder.

My father is here to get his revenge.

This is not good...

____________________

Here's another chapter!
I was bored and just wrote another chapter.
So yeah!
I might be busy tomorrow.
So I'm not sure if I'll upload the next chapter.
Anyways vote and comment! Thank you!☺💕

Stay Strong🌸