Prologue

"I am sorry." It was more like a whisper , my voice hoarse from crying. "For breaking you." I continued , my heart twisted in my chest when i looked into his eyes and saw the pain in them.

The pain i caused.

"You didn't break me." He said ,his blue eyes looked directly into mine for the first time.

"I broke myself by loving you."

*****************************

"When you finally think everything is alright and that you found your happiness, that you can finally stop worrying about the future because you know you are not alone, you know you are safe ; Someone is always protecting you , Someone would die just for you..

But suddenly it is all taken away , the only man you loved leaves you, and all your life comes crashing in your face.

So whats the point of living anymore , when the reason that made you feel alive is gone ."

****************************

Katherine , she lost her fiancé , the only man she really loved ,she lost her unborn child , all because of that car accident , it took her more than a year to be able to stand again and face the world ,but what happens when she discovers that it wasn't just an accident , that it was a planned murder ?

She will do her best to let him pay the price , she will make him suffer , she will destroy him just like he destroyed the only good thing in her life , she will break him , she will do anything because it is :

     "All About Revenge !"

This is not a story about forgiveness..

Because when you lose, Someone has to pay the price !

***************************

Cover made by : maariuum , thank you really loved it ❤️😍