Chapter 20 - Not Happy !

Katherine's POV

It has been a week , a full damn week since Caleb kissed me and he hadn't talk to me since then , he even didn't bother to call and explain or even ask about work.

Oh work !
I so hate this word..

I've been working like an animal for the past week because of that 'Someone' and i though he may be kinder after that he apologized but i was so wrong , he is back to the same cold personality, just giving orders and criticizing my work every single day , and that piece of shit Alex hadn't stop teasing me with his snarky comments every now and then.

So yeah if you are wondering, it was one hell of a week.

And i really miss Caleb..

Checking the time , there is just 15 minutes left before the meeting , i have to go and tell Ashton or he will go all mad and crazy that i didn't remind him.

Taking the papers needed , checking my hair, straightening my skirt i headed toward his office and i was about to knock but just right then i heard a thud voice echoing from the office.

I froze in my place and then another thud voices followed by others came from Ashton's office , i can hear objects crashing and glass shattering.

What the hell is happening inside ?

If i was a normal person i will just go back to my office and wait until all these voices stop, because apparently the man inside has lost his mind , and we all know what happens when he got mad.

But me being stupid me , i opened the door , entered the office and just right then Ashton's hand collided with small mirror hanging on the corner making it all crash in a mere second.

Looking from the pieces of glass shattered at the ground up to the man who caused it, he was panting like he ran a marathon , his face all red ,his eyes were closed , one of his hands was holding the wall where the other was laying beside him blood covering all of it.

He didn't even look at my side when i entered , i think he didn't even notice that i am standing here , so i think this is the perfect moment to leave.

But something was holding me back , i don't know what it was but i couldn't manage to get out.

I looked one more time at his hand and it was bleeding even more now, so I instantly ran toward him taking his hand and ushering him toward the near couch waiting him to protest or shout or anything , but he kept the same posture.

He didn't say anything , his eyes were still shut like he still didn't notice me inside.

Looking around searching for the first aid kit , i grabbed it and went near him , i start rubbing it at first to remove all the blood , he flinched when my hand touched his wound making my heart ache for no reason .

It is just an act Katherine , don't go so sympathetic and whatsoever.

I shook my head to kick those though away and then concentrated on his bleeding hand.

I finished and till now he didn't even look at my side , i though when he will see me he will shout and then kick me out ,but nothing came.

Closing the kit , i took one more glance at his face before turning and taking a look at the mess in the office , trying to figure what happened that made him do all this , but i wasn't able to figure that out .