Chapter 19 - Chocolate Kiss

Katherine's POV

"Okay then do it , what are you waiting for ?" I asked excited about this whole thing.

Caleb and I were eating dinner at my place and he was explaining to me how North group Hotel can sue Ashton for breaking the deal , they just need some documents concerning the deal and Ashton made sure that they cant get it ,but i already sent them to Caleb so our plan is going to work now .

"I will but not now , i cant risk them knowing my identity , i'll do it in the following few days when i manage everything." He said.

"Just don't take so long , i want to see him start loosing." I wanted this to start , i wanted it to work and then finish because i don't think i'll handle staying at this company any longer.

"So how is work going ? Is he bothering you or something ?" He asked taking a bite from his pizza.

"Work is good." Way to go with your answers Katherine..way to go.

I didn't tell him about that little outburst situation i had earlier , i don't want him to start I-told-you-so speech and you will end up hurt and other bullshits he always lectures me about.

I looked up from my heavenly chocolate cake i am eating , and Caleb was just glaring at me raising one eyebrow as if he sensed that i am hiding something .

"Yeah seriously ! " I raised my hand in surrender.
"It is just that friend of his , i cant handle him he is such a piece of shit ." I said feeling irritated just because of thinking about that Alex dude.

"Yeah be careful , don't get too close to him ,he is just like Ashton , and if he did bother you again just tell me and i'll know exactly how to kick his ass." Caleb said seriously.

This guy will never ever stop watching after me , will he ?
He is always protecting me , just like an older brother i've lost years ago.

Thinking about all the good things Caleb has done to me makes me smile , he has been there for me for the last two years.

I'm just too grateful to have him in my life.

"Why you are smiling like an idiot ?" Caleb said smirking jerking me back to earth , and then i noticed that i have zoned out for a while and i was smiling like a total creep and for some unknown reason Caleb found this so amusing.

"It is just i am grateful that i have you in my life. I don't know what would i've done without you." I said admitting my real feelings which is a rare thing because i am not that type of person who goes around telling his feelings to people.

But with Caleb it is different , in front of him i can just be ME, and for unknown reason he always knows how to handle ME.

Which reminds ME that i didn't thank him enough for what he had done for me so far so i muttered a "Thank you."

"I am more grateful to have you in my life." He said with that smirk changing into a beautiful genuine smile.

But Why he is grateful to have me , i mean i cant even bare myself sometimes ! It's weird.

"You have some chocolate on your mouth." Caleb said while laughing as if he is seeing a damn clown in front of him.

I take it back , i am not grateful to have him .
This piece of shit !