Chapter 42 - She's my girlfriend !

Katherine's POV

After the breakfast and the embarrassment i was subjected to , Ashton's grandma took me to the living room , she said she wanted to show me something.

I was sitting waiting when she came holding a big box in her hands , she directly placed it on the table facing us and started searching inside.

I peeked inside it and saw what i thought is photo albums.

While she was doing that , Ashton came looking around , as if he is searching for something, "Did anyone see my phone ?" He asked his blue eyes wandering around.

"Is it the one over there ?" His grandma said pointing to the phone placed on the small table beside him.

No , that is my phone.

"No, that is Katherine's phone." He said , " I am going to call my number from your phone."

I nodded my head as he took my phone in his hand , but my eyes widened when I remembered his contact name on my phone.

I instantly jumped from my seat and rushed toward him to take the phone away but i was so damn late.

"Mr. Jerk , ha ? " he asked amusement filling his tone.

"U-umm it is .. You know.. U-mm" I wasn't able to find any damn excuse , what should i say ?

Someone kill me please , this day is just getting worse !

"This was a long time ago." I tried to say , he just raised his eyebrows in amusement, the smirk not leaving his face.

"I will change it now , give me." I said , my hand reaching for the phone to take it , but he directly removed his hand away.

"No keep it , i like it like this." He said before locking my phone and giving it back to me.

I took it and made my way again toward the couch trying to hide my pink cheeks from him.

"Where are you going , we have work to do." He said making me nervous again.

I don't want to be alone with him , damn it .

"Not now honey bunch , i need her." His grandma said saving me.

I want to hug her , i so love this women.

"Grandma i have work to do and i need Katherine." My heart fluttered a bit when he said he needed me.

Stupid hormonal girl , he means work. Work , you stupid !

"Go and work by yourself , she'll come later. " She said making Ashton frown, "What now ? You can't function without her , just go." She said annoyed pushing him away.

He mumbled okay angrily , then went up stairs and i just wanted to grab his grandma and kiss the hell out of her.

She sat beside me , three albums in her hand , and then started showing me some of their family's memories.

Zoe joined us later , we kept on laughing so hard at the pictures either because the old fashioned clothes they were wearing or the funny stories behind them.

She opened the last album , the first picture i was met with , was a small little blue eyed boy , his right hand in his short dark brown hair , while his left one was holding a small toy , he was smiling at the camera showing his few teeth.

I couldn't help but smile at the mini Ashton in the picture , his smile looked so genuine, a thing I rarely see now.

His blue eyes showing so much innocence that i can spend hours just staring at them.