Chapter 8 - Marry Me ?

1 year later...

Katherine POV

"Kat , Come on i need to finish your make up ,quickly finish your shower. " Cara shouted from the other room interrupting my heavenly bath .

Well, not heavenly anymore..

"Coming , i am fûckin coming , Just stop shouting" I said as i wore my bath robe and went out of the bathroom.

"Finally ! God you know there is just five hours left for the party, and i have to make your ugly face and hair look a little bit beautiful and at least presentable. " She said with an irritated tone.

"Oh you bitch.." I gritted my teeth, i looked around me and took the pillow on the bed and threw it at he.

She chuckled and then threw it at before running away. I directly followed her.

This witch.

She went down the stairs and i followed, whatever she found in her way she would throw at me. I did the same.

We probably look so childish now, i know.

Such like old times-

Oh god, I really missed this girl , who can believe it' been a YEAR !

Time passes really fast.

So yeah if you are wondering , it has been a whole year since our graduation , and a lot of things changed during this period of time.

A LOT !

My phone started buzzing, i stopped chasing after that witch and took it out of my pocket.

When i saw the callers ID, a weird smile made its way to my lips.

"Lover Birds !" Cara mumbled with an annoyed tone.

I ignored her and answered
"Hello." I said .

"Hey pumpkin." And that deep yet smooth voice of his said.

"How are you ? You know what , i missed you so much, i need to see you ,can i come now ?"

"Seriously ! It's just been like five hours since i last saw you. Stop being so dramatic." I said, and even though it is just five hours but i miss him too .

"Actually it has been 5 hours , 23 minutes and 42 seconds !" He said with a serious tone making me chuckle.

"Come on ,Please ! I'll just sit in the corner and i promise i'll make no noise"

"But i cant promise that i wont let you make noises ." He said and i'm sure he is smirking now .

"No way." I said and shook my head, "Cara is going to do  my makeup and hair , and we need some time together to catch up , its been long since i last saw her."

Cara inched closer to me, and talked beside the phone, "CHASEE , if i saw you standing at my doorstep before eight, i will cut your little- !"

I directly placed my hand over her mouth and tried to push her away.

Damn.