Chapter 5 - The Confession

Katherine POV

Days are passing really fast , it's been almost a week since the game , and i haven't seen chase since that time , i was so busy with finals coming and that one hell of a senior project !

But to say that i didn't miss seeing him is a lie .

Because i do , i really do..

But it is better this way , i cant distract myself now with love and these craps.

I am going to graduate really soon and i have a future career waiting for me , I have to build my life by myself , which mean there will be many responsibilities for me to take care of and a relation is not in my dictionary now.

Going to the kitchen to get something to eat before going i heard Cara talking on the phone.

"Yeah i can do that for sure !" She was saying.

"Don't worry , i can manage this ! Oh god ! This is going to be soo..." But she stopped talking once she saw me coming , weird !

"Umm... Yeah okay i have to go now , talk to you later." She was nervous and she hanged up directly.

What is wrong with this girl?

"Who was that?" I asked a little bit curious.

"Umm .. Who ? On the phone , oh that is no one , umm.. You know just a friend." Her stuttered response that i didn't understand anything of made me even more curious.

"Just a friend, haa? You sure?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hey stop! It is nothing " she glared at me .

"You should go now before you get late. " She said dismissing me trying to change the subject.

"Okay I am going , see you after classes" I waved bye to her and headed off to university.

***

Finally classes has ended. Thanks god, i need some fresh air now .

Oh no, i forget I have to work on the project with my partner Bella, we still have two damn reports to finish.

Way to go with fresh air..

I finished working at 8 pm at it was Pitch dark outside ,I was heading out of the Caffé when my phone started ringing , it was Cara.

"Hey car, whats up?" I said knowing she hate this nickname , i just love teasing her.

"Don't call me like this again ugh! " She shouted .

I rolled my eyes even though she cant see me right now .
"So what do you want? Why are you calling me , i was just on my way home."

"Yeah about that, i want you to meet me in our place after 30 minutes ,okay?"

"Our place ? And now , why? I can come and we can talk at home stupid , i'm coming." I said irritated at her stupidness .

"Oh no i am not at home, I am there ,  come on i need to talk to you about something." She said with a pleading voice.

"Okay i am going now, but it better be worth it." Then i hanged up.

What is wrong with this girl today , she is acting weird , i wonder what does she want.

I started walking to "Our place",

Oh now of course you are wondering what is "Our place" thing is about.

Well , Cara and me discovered this place on our first year in the university, it is not that far from where i am right now , i can go walking .

It is like a small tower or something like that , you walk through many effin stairs till you reach up , but what you'll see from up there will take your mind .. It is exquisite !