Chapter 1 You're Shining Like A Star... (Logan's P.O.V.)

I wake up very early, it's hardly 6 am. It's February 21st... Tuesday... Oh! An unique day! Nessie was going to present her MA work at university!

I get up quickly and get ready. I gotta call her on Skype and ask how it was! Yeah... Her presentation is over already. We've a big discrepancy in time...

I open my laptop, not even caring about breakfast. This can wait...

I see Nessie's online. Fine, I press the button...

"Hey, Sweetheart," I greet her, biting my bottom lip.

"Hey, Honey... Wait! Isn't it too early for you to be up?" she's quite shocked.

"It's 6 am, but never mind... How did your MA go, Sunshine?" I ask, my heart pounding loudly.

"My MA? Oh..." Nessie makes a pause. "It went... Perfect! Just perfect!"

"Congrats, Love!" I sigh with relief. "But being a Master doesn't allow you to scare me like this!"

"Oh, sorry, Logie-bear..." she says soothingly. "I just wanted to surprise you."

"Surprise me? I knew you were going to pass with flying colors!" I exclaim, smiling.

"Aww, thanks, Honey," Nessie replies. "I'm glad I chose the intensive MA course. This means I can come visit you, Logie... Coming in May!"

"Wow! That's AWESOME! I can't wait to hug you again, my Sunshine," I start singing. "You're shining like a star, I wanna be where you are..."

"LOGIE!" Nessie laughs. "So what am I for you, the sunshine or the star, huh?"

"BOTH!" I smile. "And what am I for you?"

"You're my Logie-bear, my Honey, my Sweetheart... and maybe my Moonlight," she says, chuckling. "I think about you before falling asleep."

"Aw, that's so sweet," I blow a kiss. "I think about you before getting up."

"Aw, that's sweet as well," she blows a kiss back. "Gotta go now, Dinah's waiting."

"Give my love to her," I reply, Nessie frowns at me. "But you know I love only YOU!" I form the shape of a heart with my fingers, winking at my Sweetheart knowingly.

 "But you know I love only YOU!" I form the shape of a heart with my fingers, winking at my Sweetheart knowingly

"Yes, of course," Nessie smiles, making the same gesture.

"Love you, Baby," I whisper. "Can't wait to see you... And can't wait to become your husband, Sweetheart."

"Love you, Honey," she replies. "Can't wait as well... September 21st is gonna be our very best day. Take care, Logie-bear."

We hang up. My life's amazing... With Nessie as my wife it'll be even better!