Chapter 25 Yes, You Know (Nessie's P.O.V.)

Dinah flew home like six days after my birthday. It's September 3rd, I'm flying home today with James. I mean, I'm going to spend a few days with my parents and he's gonna stay at Dinah's and finally meet her whole family.

I can't wait to come home, but when it comes to Logan...

"Do you really have to go?" he whines, unhappy.

"Yes, you know that I have to go, Honey," I say calmly.

Pres joins us.

"Hey, Nessie, do you need anything for your flight?" she asks me.

"Well, I already packed my suitcase... I only forgot to buy some Aspirin, just in case, to stay on the safe side, though."

"I can give you a lift to the pharmacy if you want," she tells me. "I was planning to go there myself today, anyway."

"Thanks, Pres, I'd really like that," I tell her.

"What about me?" Logan whines again. "I thought you wanted to spend as much time as possible with me, Nessie, Sweetheart," he complains, frowning.

"Don't you worry, I'll be back to say goodbye before I leave for the airport," I tell him. "Carlos was going to send you last summer's pics, if I remember..."

"Yeah, I'll check if he did send them to me right now," he replies, sighing.

"Oh, if James comes here early, please ask him to wait, okay?" I ask Logan.

"Sure," he says.

Then Pres and I leave him.