Chapter 3 On My Way To The Airport... (Logan's P.O.V.)

I'm soo happy! It's July 8th and this means... Nessie's finally coming!

I go to the garage and prepare my motorcycle. Gonna have fun today!

"Hey, Loges!" I hear James suddenly.

"Oh, hey, guys!" I approach James' car. "Thanks for coming to the airport with me. I guess we can go now."

"You're welcome!" they all shout excitedly.

"Hmm... Logan? Didn't you forget something?" James asks me.

"Oh, yeah... Wait!" I run to my house and pick protective clothes Nessie's gonna wear for our first motorcycle ride together.

"Here," I hand the guys the set of clothes and a helmet. They put everything on one of the back seats.

"Right, let's go!" James eclaims cheerfully. "You go first."

I put my helmet on and start the engine.

The guys follow me till we enter the highway. Then I see James' car has been overtaken by about three cars. I don't worry, though. James knows the way to the airport perfectly.

In my rear mirror, I notice the car behind me tries to overtake me and soon it's in front of me.

I enjoy the ride, thinking about Nessie all the time.

The second car overtakes me as well, which means the guys are closer to me.

I relax, Nessie still on my mind. Can't wait to see her...

Suddenly, I feel as if my motorcycle is hit by another vehicle. My hands are presumably no longer on the handgrips. Everything's spinning around so fast... My vision goes black...