Chapter 19 We've Got No One To Impress (Nessie's P.O.V.)

I slowly perform the stretching exercices on Logan, checking  out his reactions all the time. After the night interrupted by contractures he can't take in too much pain at once. Logan seems to be really patient throughout this workout.

"Well done, Honey," I say after I'm done with Dr. Lamberg's exercices. "Do you wanna have some water?" I ask while pouring water into an empty glass.

"Yes, please, Sweetheart," he replies, smiling. "You know I could've served myself," he adds, winking, as I hand him the glass. "Thank you, Babe."

He drinks all his water quickly as his phone starts ringing all of a sudden.

"Hello?" Logan answers without looking at the caller's ID. "Oh, hi, James. Yes, of course. See you then."

"What was that phone call about?" I ask him.

"Don't you remember?" he asks, frowning. "Dinah's arriving at the airport today! Plus, it's James' birthday tomorrow, so I invited the other two guys, Alexa, Makenzie, Dustin and Mike, 'cause he's arriving, too! How could you have forgotten that?"

"Oh, sorry, Babe. A lot of things have been on my mind recently, that's why," I tell him.

"No, I'm  sorry," Logan looks down. "It's because of me and that stupid road accident..."

"Shh... It's not your fault. Really... Don't blame yourself for my memory," I say, looking in his eyes.

"Okay," he sighs. "Anyway, we gotta move on with our morning routine. Could you move the wheelchair closer for me, please? Gonna take a shower before breakfast."

I look at Logan's wheelchair standing in the corner of the room, wishing he'll be able to walk again anytime soon. This sad look in his eyes... I don't wanna him to feel depressed all the time, I swear...

 I don't wanna him to feel depressed all the time, I swear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Of course, Honey. Here you are," I reply, moving the wheelchair closer to Logan's bed.

"Thanks again, Sweetheart," he smiles faintly.

"I'll go downstairs to prepare breakfast, shout if you need me, Logie," I tell him.

"Okay," he replies, winking at me.

I go downstairs and pretty soon our breakfast's ready. I get Logan down the stairs and we eat together with Pres.

"So glad Dinah and Mike are coming to LA," Pres says, smiling.

"Wait, you haven't even had a chance to meet Mike, have you?" Logan asks her.

"Nope, but I've heard a lot about him, that's enough for me to want to finally meet him," she tells us.

"I hope you can forgive him what he caused last summer, Pres," I reply, winking.

Logan chuckles slightly.

My Life With Logan Henderson 3 - All Over Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें