a quiet day

before I start telling this part of the story I want to appologise this chapter will be a little slow it is shows how their relationship grows don't worry it will be short and I am going to start asking for votes for the next chapter 2 votes thanks enjoy this chapter ...

---------------------------------------------------:-)8----------------------------------dn't like jack like that but we had all been drinking. but before he could kiss me the doctor steped in front of him and smacked him out of the drunkness and he grabbed me and held me close.

" ok we need to get cleaned up. and jack just leave her alone shes still young and still has a life ahead of her."

"doctor where is the bathroom I need to wash my face."

"I can get you better than that." he walked me to a room and it looker like my dream room. and it had a new sonic for me sitting on the nightstand the color was a lime green and I had a hammock bed and had a built in bathroom that was a beautiful shade of royal blue and the seat covers are blueberry scented I hugged he doctor.

"thank you thank you thank you!" I kissed him in joy but then he kissed me back. I was a little suppried so.was jack he walked in right as I pulled away.

"oh so you can kiss her but I cant ok I get it Mr shellfish." he said half laughing.

"jack I kissed him as a hank you ablnd that's it its nothing really and you can kiss me if you want to." I said to make him feel better.

"I just might have to take you up on that offer sometime." he said as a joke. the doctor looked mad about it though.

"jack let me show you to your room." ((

"he is staying! yay it is going to be so fun. hey lets go to mums house for dinner."

"don't you hate it when the lady friend says lets goto the mother in laws." said jack

"I happen to like the mom its the grandma I don't get along with." he doctor said.

I walked into my room and got in the shower. while I was in the shower jack walked into my room and thought I was going to the bathroom so he was sitting on the hammock waiting for me when I walked out wrapped in my towel ibdidnt know he was in there.

"What are you doing in here jack!" the doctor said and then he saw I was running back into the bathroom. he pulled jack ot by his hair.

"leave her alone."

I perked out and I was alone thank goodness. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a adorable tee shirt that says 'this chick rules' and I has a picture of a baby chicken and I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and yellow converse. I walked out and the doctor was still in his suite and jack was in sweats i guess he isn't going to dinner.

-----------------------------------:-)8-----_-------------------------------------------------

I know there was a authors note at the begining but remember 2 votes is all I am asking at first ok! just yeah and I have no intention of her and the doctor getting together for a long time. thanks enjoy reading bye bye.