say good byee! angels

"fine go get the chainsaw." 

"yay thank you doctor don't worry you will never have to deal with them ever again." 

"thank you but it is weird to not be the one saving the day."  

"well it is time you take a break." I said as I kissed him on the cheek. his eyes widened with shock. 

"w-whats that for?"  

"letting me use the chainsaw silly!" 

"ok then good. now lets go get them." we walked out of the tardis and realised jack wasn't there any more and there was more than one angel now. 

"oh god! the one time I leave him alone and this happens I should have known to not trust jack to stay put!" the doctor started to rant on about how jack cannot be trusted and I stared at three angels at once!  

"doctor I think you are missing the point here we are surrounded by three angels he probably was staring and not blinking and then these two showed up and well the sent him back in time." 

"your right we need to be reasonable he will find us and help us. I cannot belive he is taking the slow path as madam due pompordour would put it!" 

"you met madam due pompdour! no way what is she like?"  

"bigger problems right now I will explain when we find jack."  

"k you stare at them while I get their hands ok." 

"ok I guess." 

"wish me luck!" I said as I winked at him. I ran strait ahead and stared at the.angel I was targeting I started to feel bad for them but they hurt my friend nobody does that. 

"prepare to see demons!" and I chopped the hands off oh all three at once how I have no idea but I Did I guess it is like those what happens to one town happens to the other twin well this is tripplets.  

"How are you holding up doctor?" 

"not well it is hard to stare at two at the same time." 

"keep going soon you wont have to stare I am sorry but I will have to chop them into peices." 

"do what you need to do just don't start crying please!"  

"ok I don't really feel bad anymore I mean it is still terrible but they took my friend I don't do second chances I did to many of those in school!" I said as I started to take out the legs. 

"show them some mercy leave one leg but without a foot and leave one are but with out a hand ok!" 

"fine." I only took off one leg and then I took off a foot then I took out an arm. 

"what do I do about their heads?" 

"off with their heads." 

"yes sir." and I chopped off their heads. I blinked and I was still there. 

"doctor I did it!" 

"no you didn't sweetie these were just my puppets I am what you really need to fear." I spun around to face the cold raspy voice. it was a dwarf. I wanted to laugh. 

"orcrose get over here now!" I heard the doctor call and I ran towards him. 

"why do you run away from me pretty girl?"  

"she is not pretty understand!" I heard a familer voice say. 

"dad?" I looked over the doctors shoulder to see my dad standing there. 

my life my love my timelord ~Book 1 MLMLMT TrilogyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara