the arguement

"You know that that isn't true I am looking out for you like your mum asked mentor after she met you before she had even left me so don't be mad at me! If you want tobleave there's the door but I wouldn't do it if i were you."

" well you aren't me and why should I listen to you anyways! just take me home and not home on some other planet I mean home!" I said as if he would do that and leave me there to die. I know him better than that and he knows it but I wish that he would just let me live my life! I know whats best for me!

"actually I am not allowed to take you home under these circumstances. your mum said."

" I don't care what mum said YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE ME HOME OR I AM GOING TO WALK OUT THAT DOOR AND DROP INTO TIME AND SPACE ITS SELF!" I yelled.

"What the hell is going on in there?!?!" jack yelled from down the hall.

"NONE OF YOUR GODDAMED BUISNESS JACK NOW BOTH OF YOU LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL GO OUTSIDE AND WHILE WE ARE IN A WORM HOLE SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST TIME DONT YOU THINK!" I said and slammed my bed room door and locked it. I don't care if the doctor sonics his way in if they know anything about women then they know I am crying and I need to be comforted.

"Dude you need to go in there."

"she just said to leave her alone though."

"women never mean what they say I thought you would know that with how many women you have been with." jack said almost like a duh.

"why do I have to go in there."

"cuz your the one that posses her off idiot."

"can you just do it please I think she will listen to you more than she will listen to me."

"fine but I am doing this for her and you owe me after this you got that."

"thank you so much." the doctor said as if a weight had just been lifted of his shoulders."

"Orcrose I am goon in weather you want me robot not ok nice nice."

"fine." I said like I didn't care.

"Orcrose I don't want you to be sad about this and everything but don't take it out on the doctor he cares about you when he stops then you can yell at him. got it."

" I didn't want to but I lost it jack and I-i-i I just didn't." I burst into tears.

"I don't want to hurt him mabey I should leave if I am going to hurt people." I said right as the tardis jerked. I walked out and saw that the doctor was lieing on the floor.

"DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! What happened!"

"The tardis it just jerked and hey wait a minute you were mad at me"

"not right now ok the tardis just traveled in time and mabey even through planets and all you want to talk about is our little dis agreement. not now ok."

"fine lets see where we are." he said as he pulled over a screen over. the controls.

"earth 21st century no no no no no!"

"What why are you saying that no don't say that don't say that!"

"no no no no no."

"I told you not to say that!"

"I anilated them I know I did back when I was traveling with Martha."

"anilated WHO!" I said getting a little mad now.

"the weeping angles. I know I did it was on video what not fair!" the doctor was screaming like a teenager in a horror movie.

"Well then do something!" I said and ran to put on a black out fit I got a feeling we were in a alley or a parking garage. I put on tight balck pants and a tight black top and a tout leather jacket and black boots and balcony gloves.

"you must have really made her mad she had gone into a sexy goth girl. I like the new out fit style orcrose!" jack said being flirty and the doctor dismissed it apperantly they weren't speeking for some reason.