the battel

ok I don't see why jack and the doctor aren't speaking.

"Boys stop staring at me and lets go get these things so we can go back to normal ok boys." I said like a mom would to a teenage boy who just saw a girl bend over.

"B-B-B-B-B-B-But fine!" they said in unison and we all walked out me in the middle which is weird because normally its the doctor but I guess that its cuz he and jack are not talking.

"You guys need to stop if you want me to stick around I am gonna have to hire a mouser with all the tension that you you guys are making now doctor take the lead or I will go and slut it up!"

"you will do no such thing orcrose. please don't do that." jack said like a jerk.

"well then get along with each other or jack you will have some competition. and I will be super not single and there will be another member of this group now what do I need to know about these angel things?" jack glared at me.

"if you see it stare it do not blink blink and then you will be dead and we don't want that now do we jack?" the doctor explained the angels and jack contuined to ignore the doctor.

"jack either you need to tell me what happened between you and the doctor or I will go sleep with a guy way better looking than you and you don't think that person exist but they do and I will find one"

"you did not just go there orcrose. you did not just go there."he doctor started laughing his head off.

"orcrose that's not funny!" jack started to say but insted an angel moved into light and the doctor stared at it.

"doctor what happens if it gets you?"

"it sends you back in time and you are stuck there."

" so it is like you." I said as a joke and he wasn't laughing but jack and I were.

"orcrose tardis now!" crap I ticked off a alien. how do you make that ok?

"what you just left jack to stare at the stupid angel that is probably like right in front of him now."

"crap I frogot about the angel with all of your crap jokes now jack is mad that I will not let him ask you out. do you want me to let him ask you out? oh and what did you mean I touch you then send you back in time and leave you there."

"yes and you touch their hearts and then you take them to the feature and then you take them home and crush their souls." I answered truthfully.

"do you really think thats what I do?" a expression of pain crossed his eyes.

"that's what you did to Mum and mickey doctor and I do not want to be next in the family line to have their heart crushed and their soul destroyed I am sorry doctor it is not happening." I said and he looked me deep in the eye.

"what are you doing?"

"thinking."

"can you think with out making it feel like you are gonna kiss me?"

"but that's what I am thinking about."

"well can you do that after I get the chainsaw?"

"what do you need a chainsaw for?"

"hello you want to delete them from hurting anybody right?"

"yeah but I don't want them dead."

"did you forget what delete means?"

"no but you don't have to like saw of their heads."

"I wasn't planning on their heads more like their eyes."

"fine then I guess go get the chainsaw."