Pietro Maximoff- Sparkle

[Soo I made an Anime Imagines book.. yeah.. go check that out?]

You're on a mission with Pietro. It's not any different then the others, really. Well, other than the surprise attack from HYDRA.

Since it had only been you two against a dozen, your chances weren't good, even with Pietro's speed.

So you formulated a plan, one that'd probably blow you to bits along with the HYDRA agents, but you've done this hundreds of times before.

See, your powers allow you to make anything into a live bomb. You had been a HYDRA experiment too once upon a time, which made Pietro stop at nothing until he became your partner.

But that was before he got to know you.

"You are not smart," Pietro hisses, setting you down and shrugging off his jacket. "Not smart at all."

"No," You hold up a finger, squinting when you see two. "I am smart. I just have a PH.D. in getting myself into really bad situations."

"Yes," He tucks the jacket under your head and pulls out your gloves. "Here, we must-"

"I'm either hallucinating or there's a red dot on your nose."

Pietro goes cross eyed as he looks down. "Oh-"

"Down!" Grabbing onto his shirt, you yank him into the dirt right as the bullet soars over his head. He has you in his arms, runs until he feels that you're a safe distance away. "Take off your shirt!"

He almost trips. "Exc-"

"It-It's going to blow," You flail around until you're on your feet, hobbling back as he stares in confusion. "Look!"

He gasps when the once blue material glows purple. It's off in a second, exploding in the air right after he tosses it.

"You uh, you might want to go back and get your jacket."

Pietro blinks, realizes that he's standing in the forest with no shirt and smirks. "Why? Are you uncomfortable?"

"No," Tugging on your gloves, you raise an eyebrow. "The agent in the tree might be, though."

Pietro's head shoots up.

"I don't mind!" He shouts, startling you and Pietro in confusion. "I mean, put on a shirt, you pale vampire!"

"Vampire?" Pietro scoffs, resting his hands on his hips dramatically. "I do not sparkle, yes?"

"I know what you are," You exclaim.

Pietro's eyes narrow. "Say it."

"A.. an angry teenager with nice hair."

"What?"

"Seriously," The same person says. "Hair goals."

"I like you, random HYDRA agent," You walk to Pietro, hop into his arms and wave. "Nice talking to you!"

"What? Wait! No-"

"That," You throw open the door to the escape van, jumping in and start the engine. "Was the weirdest thing that has ever happened."

Pietro nods absently. "Am I really that pale?"