T'challa Udaku- Explorer

[ayyy first T'challa chapter. I'm not sure if I got his character right bc I haven't seen the movie, but I tried (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧]

T'challa had first met you when you had snuck into the palace many years ago. It had been late at night and you had made it past the guards, past their pointy weapons and sharp eyes until a group of them marched down the hallway.

You had slipped into a room, closed the doors, and held your breath as they stomped by.

T'challa had heard you enter and didn't think twice about you being an assassin, so he gripped the dagger under his pillow and waited for you to get closer to pounce.

It had been a surprise to you when he put the knife to your throat, demanding to know who had sent you to kill him.

You had smiled widely until you broke out laughing, and T'challa leaned back in confusion at your sudden outburst.

"I'm not here to kill you," You had said, crossing your legs once he let you go. "I'm here to explore."

Thinking back, T'challa hadn't been very keen on becoming friends with someone like you. But he had warned to the idea eventually, letting you sneak in every night and sometimes, he'd leave his room to explode with you.

And now, years later, you sit across from each other, eyes narrowed, and his lip twitches from behind his mask and he's soon shaking with laughter.

"Stop making such faces," He huffs, crossing his arms. "You look constipated."

"Who's what now?"

You both look up, finding Tony Stark standing there in his Ironman suit.

"This won't effect the battle, right?"

"Of course not," T'challa gets to his feet. "When will they arrive?"

"Any minute now.. are you sure you won't crap your pants, lady? Cause we don't-"

"You have no right to talk to (Y/n) that way," He grabs your hand and pads to the opening of the airport. "Stupid Americans."

You grin, tugging on your face mask and adjust the eyeholes. "You know, he was just trying to make a joke."

He stops and sighs, not letting go of your hand. "Be careful in battle. His friends, they are dangerous."

"What," You flex your free arm and he snorts. "You think I'm not capable of handling myself out there? The king of Wakanda himself trained me. I think I'll be fine, T'challa."

"They're here, oh mighty ones."

"Let us go kick some heads in."