•*•Contest Time•*•

Good day, Marvelous fans. I've decided to make a contest sort of thing. I mean, I've never done one of these so I thought I'd be fun.

Sooo the rules:

•The plot can be original or from one of my imagines either in this book or the other two. It doesn't matter if you've made up the plot or if you're using something I created, it won't effect my judgement. Also, if you are using one of my plots, just let me know.

•Please no smut. My innocence will shrivel up and die.

•It can be fluffy, angsty, or funny. Go wild. Choose one or have a bit of everything. The more the better.

•The story can be any character x reader, Stucky, Stony, or on Bucky during his WS days. If you have a different idea then go for it.

•Must be a book. One chapter or multiple chapters, you choose.

•Due on May 6

•Must be 500+words. If you want to write more than one chapter be my guest. And I won't count word for word, so I'm just going to trust you on the number. Don't hold back, too.

•You can only submit one entry.

Please message me if you want to join.

Prizes:

1st Place:
-Your entry will be added to a Competition Winners story list.
-An aesthetic of any character of your choice.
-An imagine from Marvel, Anime, or the Miraculous Ladybug fandom of your choice.
-My awkward message congratulating you.
-I will follow you (into the jaws of death).

2nd Place:
-Your entry will be added to a Competition Winners story list.
-An imagine from Marvel, Anime, or the Miraculous Ladybug fandom of your choice.
-My awkward message congratulating you.

3rd Place:
-Your entry will be added to a Competition Winners story list.
-An imagine from Marvel, Anime, or the Miraculous Ladybug fandom of your choice.
-My awkward message congratulating you.

Please don't be shy to try this out!! Even if it's your first time writing, you still have a shot. I'm not sure how many people will even want to join, but there's no limit!

What I will be judging:

•The quality of the work.

The book cover.

•Word Count.

•Description of the book.

Just try your best. If you're not talented at making covers but your description is sturdy, I won't mark you down or anything(I feel like such a teacher right now ahh). It doesn't have to be perfect, but it's easy to tell who's worked hard and who hasn't.

Good luck, and I hope many of you enter!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to message me.