The Avengers- How Civil War Really Should Go

[Last day to vote on the thefanfictionawards !! Please make sure to go over there and vote for me please! Every vote makes a difference, so even if you can only comment once I'd really really appreciate it!!// expect more chapters like this!]

The airport. The final battle.

You're by Steve's side, eyes locked on Natasha when Tony suddenly says, "You know what, I'm losing my patients," he raises his hands and cups his mouth "underoos!"

A figure jumps overhead, a web shooting down and attaches to Steve's shield, vaulting it into the air and binds his hands together.

A man in a bright red and blue suit lands on a shipping container, shield in hand as he looks up and the white lenses narrow. "Hey guys."

You all blink, Steve snapping the webs and throws it onto the ground. "Spiderman."

Spiderman nods. "Cap."

"Shield," Tony holds out his hand expectantly. "Gimme."

"Oh, right. Sure thing, bossman," Spidey tosses the shield to Tony, who catches it and holds it up.

"Hm. Not as heavy as I expected. And newbie, don't call me bossman," Tony pauses to blow on the shield. "Actually, on second thought, do call me bossman. I feel more in charge. Guys. I like this kid."

"Excuse me," Steve huffs. "But that belongs to me."

Tony holds up a finger. "Um, excuse me, but my father made this. So it's mine."

"He made it for me, not you."

"Yeah. But he made it, not you. Which makes it Stark property and oh, would you look at that. My last name is Stark."

"You weren't even alive when he it was made."

"Which proves how old this is, and how old you are, grandpa."

"Really, Tony?"

"Do you need Spidey to go fetch you a cane?" Tony uses his free hand to grip his back. "Does grandpa need a wheelchair?"

"These jokes are really starting to get old."

"Like you?"

"No. Like that haircut."

Tony gasps and Spiderman covers his mouth. "Did you just hear what he called my hair? He called it old."

"Oh for the love of Bucky's beard," You stomp forward, rip the shield from Tony's arms and throw it at Steve. "This is not happening. We will not fight. No one is going to die. We are going out for Shwarma and work this out."

Tony snorts. "Not going to-"

You face him with your meanest glare and he inches back. "Excuse me, old man? Did you say something? You'll have to speak up."

He gulps, shaking his head. "I mean, uh, we're not going to get reservations in at this time.."

Natasha steps in. "I can be very persuasive."
____

"I can't believe we almost fought against each other," Clint says, sipping on his drink. "That would've been weird."

"Tell me about it," Rhody takes a bit of his Shwarma and makes a noise. "Mh. This is good."

"Right?"

"See," You say, standing and placing your hands on Steve and Tony's shoulders. "Isn't this better then fighting?"

Steve doesn't look away from Bucky as he nods. "Hell yeah."

Clint chokes.

Natasha drops her Shwarma.

Wanda freezes.

Sam wheezes.

Rhody, Peter, T'challa, Vision, and Scott look around in confusion at everyone's reactions.

Tony pats Steve's arm as he reaches forward and grabs a hand full of Shwarma. "May our everlasting friendship being," he says, and then smashes the Shwarma in Steve's face.