The Avengers- The Justice League

[I love doing JL crossovers. Soo tomorrow's April first.. Any ideas on what to do for a chapter?]

It's a shock to all of you when a swirling blue portal appears out of nowhere in the middle of the training room, and even more so when figures are shoved through, all donning masks and suits of all colors and lengths.

"Well," The one in a red and yellow bodysuit speaks first. "I think it's safe to say we're not in Kansas anymore."

And then out come the weapons: a green bow an arrow, a purple bow an arrow, a long sword, a shield, two pairs of fists(superman and flash), and a handful of bat shaped knives.

"Who are you," Steve raises his shield when the green arrow shifts. "And how did you get here."

"You don't know," The one in red and yellow makes a face. "Who we are? Is this guy kidding me?"

"We are the Justice League. Protectors of earth," The woman with the sword declares, stepping forward and swishing it defensively. "And wherever you have taken us, we will not stop until-"

"Wait," Clint lowers his bow. "Where we have taken you? Eh? We haven't done anything."

The one in black lowers his knives. "He's telling the truth."

"Oh, and how do you know? Are your Bat senses telling you that?"

"Flash."

"What."

"Shut up."

"Well," The green arrow guy tucks away his weapon and gestures around. "Then would one of you kind people tell us where we are?"

"New York," You place the batons in their place and squint at the man with a large S on his chest. "Nice cape."

"What?" He touches it and holds it up. "Um.. Thank you."

"Now how did we end up in New York of all places? And where's Hal?"

"We need to borrow your computer," The knife guy says.

"And some food."

"Flash?"

"What."

"Shut up."
___

Hours later, both superhero teams come to terms, lowering their guard and eventually talk it out.

As the woman with the sword, who's now known as Wonder Woman, had said before, they're the Justice League, protectors of earth.

The one in red and yellow who has a very big mouth on him is Flash.

Green arrow guy is actually called Green Arrow.

Knife guy is Batman(if the shape of his weapons didn't give that away, his horns should've).

And the tall, bulky cape guy is Superman.

Members of the Justice League had found someone in the Avengers to converse with, figuring they have enough time to kill.

It's no surprise Clint and Green Arrow hit it up, pulling out their arrows and bows to compare.

Wonder Woman and Natasha head off to the side, probably talking about fighting and jabbing and different ways to cut off someone's head. Or, that's what you and Flash think as Diana makes a wild gesture of holding up her hands and slamming them into her knee.

Steve hangs around Batman and Tony as they argue over the computer, completely lost as they hiss about algorithms and codes and input passwords.

He then wanders over to Superman, awkwardly coughing out that he's always wanted to fly and Superman sputters that he'd be happy to take him flying sometime.

"So you don't have any other speeders in this realm? Or.. dimension?" Flash asks, scratching under his mask in annoyance. "Not one?"

"Oh, no, we do," You offer him a smile. "He's just away. On vacation."

"Oh. Where?"

"Tahiti, I think. I've heard that it's a magical place."

"I've cracked the mystery," Tony suddenly says, index finger raised as he continues. "You're all from another dimension."

"So I was right!"

"Flash."

"I know, I know. Shut up, right?"

"Mhm."

"Then how do we get back?" Green Arrow pats Clint's arm. "Not that you're boring and all, I'm just anxious to be back home, you know?"

"We're working on contacting Cyborg," Batman turn to the computer. "If we get through to him, then maybe he could transport us back via boom tube."

"So in other word.. we're stuck here for the time being?"

A sigh. "Yes."

"Sweet!" All eyes narrow. "I uh, mean, darn. Darn it."