Steve Rogers- Witches and Wizards

Earth, Saturn, moon, yellow, dog.

The Rogers kingdom is place of peace and wonder. It's full of magic and mischief, witches and wizards, goblins and dragons.

You, for one, are a witch. Although your kind is welcomed into the kingdom, they're kept under strict laws, so you keep your powers a secret and practice outside of the kingdoms boarders.

And in a world of magic, there has to be soulmates. Everyone has one, being able to tell by the mark developed when at the age of fifteen.

Your mark isn't small enough to hide like everyone else others, which leads you to believe that your soulmate is probably a powerful being, like a dragon or wizard.

You've been thinking a lot about soulmate for sometime now, watching the mark on your wrist as it swirls and glows.

It's said that when you meet your soulmate, the mark would lose its color and eventually fade. That's the part you're looking forward the least, because once it's gone, it'll never return.

And tonight, the Rogers royal family is holding a gala, a perfect opportunity to meet your soulmate.

It's open doors, meaning anyone from the poor to the rich can attend, so you stroll through the front gates, trying not to draw attention to yourself as you pull on your cloak and phase through the hedge separating you from the entrance and the royal garden.

When you near a particularly large cherry blossom tree, your mark stings.

"I'm going for a walk," A voice makes you freeze. "Alone."

"B-But your majesty.."

"I'll be fine. Stop worrying."

Footsteps approach and you flail your arms, jumping behind the tree and hold your breath. The mark glows brighter then slowly drains of color as the footsteps halt.

"I know you're here."

You climb silently higher up into the tree and look down, trying to catch a glimpse of your soulmate.

"Stop hiding and come out."

A man walks into view and your heart stutters. It's Steve Rogers, the crowned prince. He's your soulmate?

The shock of the reveal had made you lose your footing, resulting in you crashing through the branches and nearly becoming a pancake, but you stop yourself just in time with a spell.

"Oh. Hello."

You cautiously place your feet on the ground, dusting off your clothes before meeting Steve Rogers' bright blue eyes.

They crinkle in the corners in confusion. "Who are you?"

"Definitely not supposed to be your soulmate," You laugh nervously. "I uh, mean, my name is (Y/n)."

He nods. "(Y/n), my name is--"

"Oh, I know your name, mister."

"You there!"

You whirl around, two guards running towards you with their swords in the air.

"Be my partner in crime?" Not waiting for his answer, you close your eyes and teleport yourselves outside of the kingdom.