Peter Parker- Number

[Someone wanted Tom Hollands Peter Parker so here you go.]

You've never really talked to Peter Parker before. Sure, you've had classes with him, put in groups with him, smiled at him in the hallway.

But you're a little confused as to why he marches up to you one day when you're alone in the library and asks if he could sit there.

Although, you don't mind his company. He's surprisingly brilliant, drumming through his Algebra and finishing his science, he doesn't notice you staring in shock until he drops his pencil.

"...Yes?"

"You're smart," You say, and he frowns. "Not that I thought that you were dumb or anything."

He grins. "Well, thanks."

"No problem. Now if only I could be that smart, then I'd be set for life."

Peter slowly closes his notebook. "Well.. I could tutor you? I mean, if you want."

You look up. "Really?"

"Of course I would," He clears his throat. "Uh, I mean, yeah. Sure."

"(Y/n)!"

Turning, you find your friend standing at the entrance, waving happily. The librarian hisses at her to be quiet.

"Great!" You scribble your number onto the edge of your paper and rip it off. "Here. Text me so we can set something up. See you, Peter."

As you leave, Peter calmly packs up his things but once he's outside and a safe distance from the school, he leaps into the air and whoops loudly.

Peter realizes too late that he had jumped a little too high and ends up smacking into a light fixture, shrieking on his way down.