The Avengers- The Happiest Place On Earth

[Continue commenting on the 'Ideas' chapter! It really helps me out when I want to write. Thanks to all of you who've commented already!]

"We have to stay together."

"No running off."

"Keep your eyes peeled."

You wave your hand absently, eyes scanning the map closely. "We'll be fine."

"You said that last time," Natasha says. "And Steve almost died."

"Almost," You point out, patting Steve on the shoulder. "Sorry, Steve."

He shrugs. "It was worth it."

"See? Now if I could just find- ah, here it is."

Clint cranes his head to see. "And what is 'it' exactly?"

You hold the map close to your chest, eyes narrowing. "This is mine. Get your own."

He frowns. "But-"

"We're here!" Tony announces cheerily, taking off his shades and peering into the back of the van. "C'mon, kiddies. Let's go."

Steve's the first one out, having to climb over Bucky and Clint just to do so.

"I can't wait to go," Steve says, waits for Bucky to exit to grab onto and shake. "We've always wanted to go, but we never could because of the money and now we can! Man, if the guys could see us. Ma, too. They'd be-"

"Cool it, Capsickle," Tony tosses wrist bands at the older pair. "Before you get a heart attack."

"Stop being such a killjoy," You jab Tony in the ribs and smile widely when he turns with a scowl. "They were alive when this place was first opened."

"So was my grandpa," Tony grumbles.

"Guys!" Steve shouts, takes a deep breathe and motions for you and Tony to calmly get going, but his face screams if you don't hurry up in five seconds I will come over there and make you.

"I could've reserved the whole place," Tony whines once you're all inside, shuffling through a crowd of people until you stop in front of Cinderella's castle. "Disneyland isn't that expensive to book."

"Okay team," Natasha gathers you closer. "Have fun, make sure nobody dies, and stick with your partner. Is that clear? And Steve, make sure- Steve?"

"We'll see you guys later!" Steve waves as he pulls Bucky along. "Byyeee!"

Natasha sighs. "Whatever."

"C'mon!" Clint loops his arm with Natasha's, grins when her eyebrows raise. "We've got to get to Space Mountain before the line gets too long!"

You and Tony face each other, simultaneously saying "Bumper cars," and run off towards the ride.

---Extended Ending---

"Ouch," Tony whines, grimaces when he sits in the van. "That was a horrible idea."

You nod, stiffly scooting in next to him. "I am never going to ride another bumper car again."

"We had so much fun!" Clint jumps in, rocking the van which makes you and Tony groan. "We went on Space Mountain, The Matterhorn, Star Wars, The Sleeping Beauty ride, The Teacups-"

"You sound just like Cap," Natasha climbs into the drivers seat. "Where is he, anyways?"

Bucky pokes his head in the van. "We have a problem."

You all assume the worst: That Steve's fallen off a ride and died. But once you're all out of the van, you find Steve passed out on a gurney, cuddling churros and a Bucky Bear.

"He fell asleep with a caramel apple in his mouth," Bucky sighs. "He looked like one of those pigs served at fancy places. All he needed was a bed of vegetables and no pulse."