Bucky Barnes- Angel

[Because AvengetheDirection is a Unicod.]

Sharing the Falcon wings had grown to be problematic. Since your wings had been damaged during the whole helicarrier thing when Bucky Sparta kicked you off the flying murder machine, they're totaled.

So Tony decided to build you a new pair, with your help with the designs, of course. You didn't want him to make them red and gold like his suits, instead going for a (f/c) set of wings.

The alias Falcon wasn't an option anymore, having lost the deal with Sam when he made a bet, winner taking the name.

Now Aliasless, you go by Falcon number 2 out on the field. They often make fun of it, but you don't let it bother you and get revenge in the tower by changing their shampoo for hair dye and music to turkey mating calls.

"So, uh," Bucky fidgets against the wall, scanning the empty hall all except for you two as you wait for the others. "Are your wings tired?"

"What?" You turn to him. "You know they're mechanical, right?"

His cheeks inflate as he holds his breath. "Cause you've been flying through my mind all day bye!"

You gape at him as he throws his gun down and runs out of the building.
___

The Winter Soldier isn't one who gets nervous when approaching the person he likes. But Bucky Barnes is, and currently, as he enters the kitchen, he tenses when he sees you and almost loses his nerve.

But then look up and smile and Bucky's mind short circuits.

"Someone call heaven because they're missing an angel bye!"

The spoon in your hand slips as Bucky runs out of the room.
____

You're flying over the energy base when Steve comms you, explaining in a panic that Bucky's hurt and he needs to be evacuated immediately.

You land at the pick up location, rolling your shoulders and getting ready to carry a full grown man when Steve hobbles out from behind a demolished wall with Bucky hanging onto his shoulders.

"He hit his head," Steve says. "Just ignore what he-"

"Are you my guardian angel?" Bucky stumbles and waves his arm in front of him. "Because you are my unicod."

"A.. what?"

"A unicod. A unicorn in the void."

"Uh huh. That's nice."
____

"Did it hurt?"

You sigh through your nose. "Don't."

"When I ripped off your wings? W-Wait, I mean.. crap."

"You're lucky you're pretty."

"YOU THINK I'M PRETTY?"
____

"She called me pretty."

"You told me."

"Pretty, Steve. No ones called me pretty before."

"Actually, I think-"

"Do you think she likes roses?"

"Buck."

"I'm gonna smother her with roses."

"Bucky no."
___

"So, you've finally come up with an Alias or what?"

"Yup."

"Do tell."

"I've decided on Angel."

Bucky grins.

"Why?" Sam asks.

You shrug. "Because-"

"Because (Y/n)'s my Angle bye!"

You and Sam stare as Bucky jumps out of his chair and jogs out of the room.

"Are you going to explain what just happened?"

"Nope."

"Good, cause I don't want to know."