Bucky Barnes- Date

(For LionessSister )

Bucky hasn't been on a date for more than seven decades. He doesn't know if he should hold your hand or put his arm over your shoulder, or to just walk beside you and smile.

Steve's trailing you two, trying to keep a low profile from behind a large piece of cotton candy, sunglasses, and a baseball cap.

But he's not doing a very good job, though, because every time you turn your head, he runs for cover. And one time, he had even leapt into a game booth and got a dart to the butt.

The carnival you're all attending is just outside of Wakanda's boarders. T'challa had cautioned not to stray too far away from the event, fearing that Tony would somehow find and capture all three of you.

So that is also why T'challa himself is tailing Steve, who's tailing Bucky and you.

And when Bucky had steered you towards a food truck, T'challa and Steve appeared from the crowd and pushed you to a secluded area, a few men gathered with platters of fancy food and weapons pointed at anyone who got too close.

Steve and T'challa stood watch as Bucky and you ate, silently making faces to their backs until one of the guards caught you sticking your tongue out and Bucky choked.

It turns out that T'challa and Bucky have perfect aim, proving that in every game booth they had challenged each other to.

Now, on the way back to Wakanda, Bucky, T'challa, Steve, and yourself drown in the limo filled with stuffed animals.

"Here," You pick out a black panther and toss it to T'challa. "For you."

He watches as it soundlessly lands on top of a pink giraffe. "Thank you, (Y/n). It is very.. kind of you."