Chapter 4 - "What is he planning on doing?"

Marcel walked out of school and pulled his coat closer to himself, slightly freezing. It was getting colder day by day and it wasn’t really hard to tell that winter was arriving slowly.

Marcels breath formed into a tiny cloud of smoke as soon as it left his mouth and whenever Marcel walked into a warm building after being out in the cold, his glasses would cloud up in a second, blurring his sight.

Marcel sighed as he rummaged around in his pocket, pulling out a bunch of keys; he walked over to his car and unlocked it. He was about to get into his car as he heard his name being called out.

Confused, Marcel turned around and looked for the person that could’ve called his name, internally excepting one of his bullies since there was no one else at this high school that took notice of Marcel besides laughing at him while Zayn was beating him again.

Therefore, Marcel wasn’t really surprised that he saw Louis walking over to him, his red signature beanie pulled into his face, covering up his black hair except for a few strands that were hanging out.

Marcel swallowed hardly as he shoved his car keys into his pocket again, preventing them from being stolen by Louis or losing them while receiving several punches, Marcel had been through that, he won’t make the same mistake twice a year.

His green eyes watched Louis’ every move as he came closer and Marcel’s started beating faster, because both love and fear and Marcel looked out for Zayn but he saw him nowhere as he was pulled out of his thoughts by a high pitched, yet perfectly manly voice.

“Hey Marcel, right?” Louis asked and a lumped formed in Marcel’s throat he nodded nervously, his eyes widened and fixed on Louis who raised his eyebrows.

“What’s wrong with you?” he then asked confused and Marcel in- and exhaled deeply.

“Aren’t you going to beat me?” Marcel asked shakily and Louis let out a slight laugh.

“Don’t laugh at me,” Marcel spoke fearfully. “Just do it so I can get home, my mum is going to kill me if I’m late again.”

Louis’ facial expression got serious again and he looked at Marcel, his ocean-blue eyes scanning the scared boy who was in front of him.

Marcel’s glasses slipped a bit and they needed to get pushed up again, his green eyes were widened and they looked at Louis as if Louis was a serious killer and both Marcel and him were starring in a sick high school themed horror movie.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” Louis replied but Marcel didn’t relax a bit, he knew better than trusting Louis’ words. Just because the evil smirk on his lips was missing didn’t mean he was going to hurt him any less.

“Just trust me Marcel,” Louis said and this time it was Marcel’s turn to laugh. “As if I’m stupid enough to trust me, you’re just going to hurt me, I know you.”

Louis sighed and shoved his hands into the pockets of his black skinny jeans, his eyes still fixed on the nerd he was supposed to get to go on prom with him.