Chapter 10 - Plan A, Plan B.

While Marcel walked into his home with a big smile on his face it was his brother who walked into his dad’s house with an equally angry and confused expression on his face.

Harry kicked off his shoes and threw his coat over the back of a chair before he plumped down on his bed. He didn’t even bother going into the living room to tell his dad he arrived, Harry knew Des wasn’t here.

His car wasn’t parked in the drive way and Harry was used to his dad working late, he grew up like that. It was the way Des teached one of his sons to be independent.

While Marcel grew up having Anne around, Harry grew up being alone. It wasn’t like Des didn’t love Harry, but he loved his work a bit more than he loved Harry even though he always said that it was the other way around, but he couldn’t delude Harry, he saw it, he felt it.

Harry sighed and leant his back against the wall, his green eyes staring at the photo that was hanging on the wall. It was a picture that showed Marcel and Harry when they went to London together; the big ben was visible in the background and both of the guys had the biggest smile on their lips.

Despite all the differences, Harry and Marcel were more alike than everybody could tell and Harry loved Marcel with all his heart.

That was the main reason why he was angry. Even though Harry and Nick were quiet far away from Marcel and the boy Harry remembered to be called Louis Harry could see that Marcel liked the guy.

It was the way Marcel looked at Louis; it was undeniable that Marcel wasn’t playing with Louis’ heart like he was playing with his brother’s heart, and it made Harry want to break each bone of Louis’ body.

Marcel wasn’t a guy to catch girls, or in that case, guys; Harry still hadn’t found out if Marcel was gay, bisexual or if the thing with Louis was just a onetime thing.

Not to get that wrong, Harry would love Marcel even if he was gay, being gay didn’t change a person, it just changed who they chose to kiss (let’s keep that innocent), it was the thing that Marcel fell for someone whose only mission it was to break Marcel’s heart, or worse, humiliate him in front of everyone and then break his heart.

The other thing on Harry’s mind was the question of why Louis did that; it couldn’t be that much fun to break someone’s heart could it?

Harry shook his head, he couldn’t imagine that someone was this cruel, and it as much to hear that from Harry seeing everyone in town thought Harry was a womanizer and heart-breaker, but Harry was just one of these things.

He was a womanizer, yes, he slept with a lot of random girls whose names he couldn’t remember and yes, he had no proper relationship since his old girlfriend Hayley died.

But no, Harry never purposely broke a girl’s heart.

And yes, Harry was destined to let Louis know that no one fucked his little brother over, no one was allowed to play with Marcel’s heart.