Chapter 12 - He felt like he lost everything.

Harry felt disgusting when he walked into his house – he knew he just destroyed Marcel’s chance for love even though Marcel probably never had a chance to experience real love with Louis.

Sighing, he walked into his room and pulled the glasses of his face, placing them on the night stand as he shook his hair, trying to get his curls back.

He dumped down on his bed and slowly started to untie the shoes that he then kicked off, watching them bounce against the opposite wall before he let himself fall back, his body hitting the pillow.

Harry didn’t bothered to think about what Marcel would feel – he knew his little brother would be hurt, but this way of being hurt was better than being betrayed and humiliated in front of the entire school, at least that’s what Harry thought.

He turned around and grabbed his remote, turning on his TV; not caring that he stole wore Marcel’s clothes. Harry pulled the covers over him as he flicked through the TV on the search for a movie that would distract his mind for a little while as he stopped at a program that showed “Dear John”.

“That’ll do the job,” Harry muttered and tossed the remote onto his night stand, snuggling into the pillow.

~

Marcel was sitting on his bed. It’s been about two hours since he came back home after his appointment and he kept looking at his phone, checking for new text messages from Louis but disappointment came over him every time he unlocked his screen and an empty screen greeted him.

That made his mind think – Louis always texted in class and he always texted Marcel asking him how he was doing, even when he was him half an hour before. It was weird, but Marcel shrugged it off.

He pushed himself off his bed and walked downstairs, grabbing a glass of ice tea which he took back to his bed. When he arrived, he sat down on his bed, took a sip from the ice tea, feeling the cold liquid running down his throat as he almost instinctively grabbed his phone, unlocking it only to find out he has no test messages – again.

Maybe he’s busy or his phone died, Marcel told himself and grabbed his laptop, opening it. He typed in his password and clicked on Google Chrome and went on an online site for movie streaming and clicked on a movie that seemed interesting to him and leant back, watching the chosen movie.

~

(The next morning)

Marcel walked into school, beyond confused. Louis used to pick him up the last days and this morning Marcel waited until he was destined to be late for school, but his boyfriend never showed up.

Marcel hurried down the halls and stopped in front of a door, taking a deep breath and knocked, opening the door. He immediately felt thirty pairs of eyes on him and the teacher’s eyes pierced right through the nerdy boy.

“S-Sorry,” Marcel stumbled. “I missed the bus.”