The End (of the show i mean)

A/N: as we all grieve the end of gf as we know it i think its safe to say weve all been slightly depressed (a lot) so to deal with this i decided to write my own version of what happens next

also i don't know who drew the pic thats on the cover so credits to whoever did it :)

and comment if u know who

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey you really mean a lot to me." Wendy said.

Dipper's breath caught and his heart skipped a beat. From her kneeling position Wendy leaned over and for a second I thought she was going to kiss me but all she did was take my old weather-beaten mystery shack cap and replace it with her own hat.

"A little something to remember me by." She said smiling at him. My face got hot as she handed me an envelope that read, "To:Dipper"

"Read this the next time you miss Gravity Falls." Dipper fell into a kind of starstruck daze and the next thing he knew he and Mabel were hugging Grunkle Stan goodbye for the last time and boarding the bus.

"Ready to head into the unknown?" Dipper asked Mabel

"Nope"

It was quiet for a second and Dipper fought bad tears

"Let's do it." Mabel replied with resolve.

Dipper got it over with and started walking up the stairs of the bus, Mabel followed after him.

The bus door closed after them, and the sign on the front of the bus changed from "Gravity Falls" to "California".

That's when reality really set in, as Dipper and Mabel waved good bye to their friends and family, trying to stay cheerful they knew that this would go down as one of the most saddest days in their lives.

Ironically it was their birthday today. It really was one big giant bummer.

Their friends ran with the bus as it drove away for as far as they could. Dipper felt one tear slide down his face but wiped it away before anyone noticed. As they got farther and farther away Dipper leaned over the back of the seat to catch one last glimpse of Wendy before he lost sight of them all.

As Mabel and I looked out onto all the places we were leaving behind I thought in my head "This is one of the most amazing places in the world, no, it IS the most amazing. And most people don't even know about it at all and haven't ever heard of it. I can't believe I didn't want to come here at the beginning of the summer."

His mind went from moment to moment, he regretted not spending more time with people, and dwelling on the bad for so long. And he would never get back those days when he just sat around and watched TV all day. Oh well, at least it had been with his family.

Pacifica's mansion raced past the window and Dipper thought about that obnoxious stuck up girl who actually turned out to not be ALL that bad once he had gotten to know him. But now McGukett was living there.

Everything was changing.

Suddenly he couldn't take it anymore and opened up the letter Wendy had given him before boarding the bus.

Inside was a piece of paper, he unfolded it and it read, "See You Next Summer!" He could tell Wendy had written that. In addition to this promising message. (A/N : *crosses fingers and wishes on lucky stars*) All their friends, and some enemies from Gravity Falls had signed it.

Dipper noted that both Candy and Pacifica had signed their names with hearts. He hoped that it was intended for Mabel. Awkward.

The note was so thoughtful and as Mabel slept peacefully, leaning on his shoulder, he was comforted. He knew he would always have a special place in his heart for Gravity Falls and it would always have a place for him.

A/N: BOOSH! 637 Words! :P