The Mystery Crew

Mabels POV

It took awhile to explain to Tyrone and Shasta the basic gist of everything that had happened in her summer at Gravity Falls. But when she had, with Pacifica and Wendy filling in as needed, they looked completely dumbfounded.

"So you're telling me that less than 3 days ago you defeated an angry, inter-dimensional, dorito?" Asked Tyrone.

Wendy shrugged from behind the screen, "That pretty much covers it, yeah"

Shasta just shook her head looking even more confused. "And now you think that he's back?"

"Well maybe not him but something even more sinister is definitely out there."

"What are we going to do about it?" Asked Tyrone bluntly. Mable loved it when Tyrone was like this, no nonsense, and a quick thinker. He just asked how he could help never doubting that what she had just told him was true.

"What were gonna do about it? We're gonna do what Dipper always did, figure out what the heck is going on using our head then use our fists to beat it up!" Shouted Mable. "You guys game?"

Pacifica nodded a look of resolve on her face, "Mystery Crew?"

Tyrone nods, agreeing, "Mystery Crew." Then put his hand out.

Mable put her hand on top of his and everyone quickly followed with Wendy miming putting her hand out to the camera. "One, two, three..."

"Mystery Crew!" They all shouted.

For the next hour they schemed and tried to draw connections from everything they already knew. They all agreed that based on Tyrone's description the strange figure following her and Dipper must've been Blindin. Why he had been following them, and how he had escaped again were still beyond them.

An even bigger question was what had just happened less than 12 hours ago with everyone fainting and the strange message, "XOLOTL MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN!"

Tyrone did a quick search on what "xolotl" meant and after much speculation about it being some sort of code Wendy finally realized it was an ancient aztec god.

"Look here guys, it says that in Aztec mythology, Xolotl was a god with associations to both lightning and death. He was associated with the sunset and would guard the Sun as it traveled through the underworld every night. Xolotl was the god twins, fire, misfortune, and deformities." Wendy said her voice trembling.

It was quiet for a minute then Shasta spoke up, "So basically the voice in our heads was asking this ancient deity to make sure he could return after 'his time to burn'?"

Tyrone frowned and nodded thoughtfully, "Could it be Bill?"

Mable just shook her head indicating they had no way to know.

When the meeting ended they were all exhausted and it felt like there we just too many questions to answer.

Mabel flopped down on her bed, feeling lonely since Pacifica had just taken Waddles with her when she left, promising that she would take excellent care of her best pig-friend. Everything they had just learned caused her to have even more questions, she felt a terrible weight on her shoulders for getting everyone involved.

Mabel felt a sudden anger towards Dipper. Why wasn't he being a supportive brother? He must know she was in danger! How could he just abandon her like this after everything they had gone through this summer?

Tears ran down Mabel's cheeks as her heart sought revenge.

_______________

just realized I've been spelling "mabel" incorrectly like 50% of the time. sorry dudes :/

also just graduated from middle school and performed pricellia in don quiote! now its officially summer WOOP WOOP!! *punts football*

hugs! <3 -sophie

ps. should i do a miraculous fanfic in the future?? would you ppl want to read that?? FEEDBACK PLEASE!!! :O