I Like Your Sweater

AN: this is the result of a very boring day of school

also i went and saw a performance of the ballet Romeo and Juliet last night, I'm a ballerina btw ;-)

so i have a legitimate excuse for not posting this sooner.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Mabels POV

Mabel had snuck into Dipper's room. After picking the lock an disabling all the warning systems he ad installed the year before after he had figured out they're mom had been sneaking into his room and reading his "journal" (aka diary). Fortunately, Mabel knew how to disable them all.

She grabbed the trapper hat on Dippers desk. The rest of the desk was empty kind of making it look like a shrine to Wendy. Mabel examined the inside of the hat and found the tag that Dipper had described. She struggled to read the fine print.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Mabel jumped, looking around heat racing. Tyrone was sitting, or rather "lounging", underneath Dipper's desk where Mabel hadn't noticed him. He unfolded his lithe body from the small space and leaned nonchalantly against the wall.

"I don't think you should be here Mabel."

"Right back at you."

"Well for the record he's my best bro so I think it's okay."

"Ya, but I'm actually related to him." she retorted.

He nodded to her, acknowledging the valid argument. Then he ran a hand through his sandy colored hair making Mabel's heart beat faster. "I already examined the tag, and there's nothing there."

"What about the phone number, or the handwriting, or-" she twiddled her fingers in his face. "Fiiinnngeeerrrrpprriinnttss!!"

"Mabel all the fingerprints, if there were any there, are messed up by Dipper funning his hands all over the thing. The phone number is Wendy's and we don't have the resources to track the handwriting."

"Oh." She face fell. She had fought with Dipper for nothing.

Tyrone came over and tentatively patted her on the shoulder, "It's okay Mabel I'm sure Dipper will come around soon."

She looked up sharply, "How did you know we had a fight?"

"Umm... I could tell by your glum face?...." Tyrone didn't meet her eyes.

"Were you spying on me?!" Mabel jumped away from him horrified.

"Umm..." His eyes darted around nervously, "I really like your sweater today Mabel did you just knit it?"

"Don't change the subject Tyrone!" I narrowed my eyes preparing for the worst but in the back of my head I was squealing that Tyrone had complimented my appearance. I told myself to shut up.

"Fine. I may have been watching you." He held up a hand to stop her from crying out. "But I had an extra good reason."

"And that is..."

"I saw someone else following you."

I was really frustrated with him now, "I don't want to hear your lies."

"No. I'm dead serious. I was just sitting on Dipper's windowsill looking at the sunset, trying not to think about school starting in a week," he slapped his head, "Dang it! I thought about it again." He noticed my death glare, cleared his throaght and continued, "Anyway, I saw this little fat man sneaking after you two."

It must've been Gideon, the little freak! She couldn't believe he would follow her all the way to California then just stalk her. She fumed, "Did he have big, white hair? Like REALLY big?"

"No."

This caught her off guard. "What?"

"He actually had a little tuft of brown hair on the top of his head." He motioned with his hands describing the hair.

Dipper's POV

I had invited Pacifica over to our house to crash because I had felt pity towards her when she described how her parents were acting to her lately. Now I was regretting it... a lot. On the whole walk to his house Pacifica hadn't stopped talking. She told him about her hair, her new house, which pet pony she should pick to keep (it was a tie between Buttercup and Sparkleface). And now she was going on and on about her followers on various social media sites. But Dipper felt he kind of owed it to her, she was going to pig-sit Waddles and it was the least he could do.

As they entered the house a loud banging noise could be heard on the stairs, "What's that!?" Pacifica squealed in fear, panic filling her eyes. She cringed, backing up into me, trying to shield herself. I put an arm around her and raised my fist.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

who got that Teen Titans reference????

*slowly raises hand* O_O

ps remember to vote! :)